Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
This amount equal to biometric fee of two person. You paid biometric fee when applied but your biometric was not required because one you did in past for super visa was accepted. This is my assumption.
Thanks! That make sense. Or they could be asked for biometrics for local visa office. I paid the fees via my credit card from Canada.

DJay1234

Apr 27, 2016
thanks for providing your info. i have added you to the tracker. Could you tell me your parents country of citizenship, your province, when you received your AOR and you local visa office that is processing your application? While we have no clear line of sight on timelines, some of this info will help determine processing times based on other applicants.
Sure, My parents have Indian citizenship while i live in Toronto, ON. Their visa office was recently shifted to New Delhi as they're located there. Application was received by them on 21st Jun 2019 and they sent a letter saying it's accepted under intake cap 2019 on 3rd Dec 2019 if that explains. Any info will be helpful. Thanks much.

Reactions: serious_cheese

ajohal3

Star Member
Aug 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 18, 2011
AOR Received.
Sep 19, 2011
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
NO
Med's Request
Sep 19, 2011
Med's Done....
Sep 23, 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2012 (In Person)
LANDED..........
14-02-2012 (Peace Bridge)
Hello Everyone,
Silent reader of this forum.Just positing timeline line for my parents application.
Visa Office : CPC- Mississauga
APP DATE: June 3rd 2019
Sponsorship Approval: Nov 8th 2019
PA App in process: Nov 15th 2019
BIO metrics and Medical Request: Nov 25th 2019
Medical Pass : Dec6th 2019
PA DecisionMade : March 3rd 2020
Virtual landing : Jan 26th 2021
Parents were in Canada from last 6 months .
Hi, Thanks for sharing your timeline. When did they send you the PPR and how long did they take to stamp and send it back?

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Sure, My parents have Indian citizenship while i live in Toronto, ON. Their visa office was recently shifted to New Delhi as they're located there. Application was received by them on 21st Jun 2019 and they sent a letter saying it's accepted under intake cap 2019 on 3rd Dec 2019 if that explains. Any info will be helpful. Thanks much.
You can take a look at the tracking chart: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqTuXZrYG6sg4UHpHBEaMbWTgbHtvxzWYedaojGh0bg/edit?ts=5e27655c&pli=1#gid=945174368

Your application seems to be in line with others who submitted around the same time. The New Delhi office has been quite slow but with start up of vaccinations in India, perhaps they will have start processing applications faster.

Reactions: DJay1234

csharma1

Nov 16, 2016
How do you all see your application in ECAS if you have not yet received your AOR? Is this using a UCI number? Will it show up if you haven't received an AOR.

YYCIAMHERE

Apr 14, 2019
@YULIA-2016 Please update the row for 2019.I got a request for Passport submission for Parents PR . Since the parents are in Canada I need to send it to Ottawa.. Any idea if Ottawa office is open since there is a lockdown and how long does it takes to get back passport with Visa Stamp.. Any suggestion will be appreciated.. Thanks a lot

geol

Dec 18, 2014
@YULIA-2016 Please update the row for 2019.I got a request for Passport submission for Parents PR . Since the parents are in Canada I need to send it to Ottawa.. Any idea if Ottawa office is open since there is a lockdown and how long does it takes to get back passport with Visa Stamp.. Any suggestion will be appreciated.. Thanks a lot
CPC-Ottawa is working, you can submit your passports as per instructions.

Stylish007

Apr 16, 2019

Hi, I am almost in the same situation. My parents are here in Canada on Visitor Visa. I informed the office in November but haven't heard back from them. What all did you do?
Please guide and help.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
You can send your parents passports to Ottawa as they are working. To update tracker, do you know following dates:
(1) Decision made date (DM2)
(2) PPR date:
(3) IME request date
(4) PCC request date

Bobbycalgary

Jul 27, 2019
My mother has been on supervisa for last more than a year and have already got her biometric done just before she travelled from India to Canada, so completed her medical formalities and passport submission for stamping here in Calgary. Immediately after she got her COPR and PR visa there were land border restrictions in place so she couldnt travel to the border for completing her landing formalities and her COPR got expired. Still the border doesnt seem to be open for atleast another one year so in that case what are the options available? If someone is in the same situation please advise me

Reactions: Stylish007

YYCIAMHERE

Apr 14, 2019
Hi, I am almost in the same situation. My parents are here in Canada on Visitor Visa. I informed the office in November but haven't heard back from them. What all did you do?
Please guide and help.
We did follow with the home country Canadian embassy asking politely to process/transfer the file as the parents are in Canada.. Since they where not able to transfer they did process quickly after almost 15 months of silence. Best option get the Canadian Embassy PR email address for your parents home country and ask to update you..

YYCIAMHERE

Apr 14, 2019
You can send your parents passports to Ottawa as they are working. To update tracker, do you know following dates:
(1) Decision made date (DM2)
(2) PPR date:
(3) IME request date
(4) PCC request date
3)Nov 27, 2020 Medical used for the extension visa.
4)PCC submitted around Dec 12, 2021 from RCMP
2)January 23, 2021
1) not sure

maverick601

Oct 4, 2007
Hi, I am trying to submit the IRCC web form to upload my father's death certificate...but keep getting a 500 Internal Server Error. Anyone else facing issues with uploading documents when submitting the form?
I tried multiple times; sometimes I don't even get an option to upload a file.
Thoughts?