+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hi Friends,

I have submitted my parent's application on June 17, 2019. The application is in the process from Feb 2020. The biometric completed on Feb 19, 2020.
We have received Medical exam Request yet. We have not heard any update from FEB 2020. Please let me know if anyone else is in the same boat. Please let me know the excel file tracker with the dates as I got very worried.

Thanks a lot
Same as you.

My file is in London with no movement since we passed medical in Feb. It is about to expire now :(

teaquad

Jan 8, 2021
im in the process of applying but looking at posts it appears its taking a long time in receiving Pr for parents. my fathers passport is due to expire in december 2021, will this pose a problem once applied?

rkant.rs

Star Member
Dec 17, 2020
Hi does anyone know Whether IRCC compares submitted reference letters with those on which provincial nomination was acquired by the applicant?
Bcz I want to add some information

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
im in the process of applying but looking at posts it appears its taking a long time in receiving Pr for parents. my fathers passport is due to expire in december 2021, will this pose a problem once applied?
No, it will not cause any problem. Processing do take quite a while and you have plenty of time to renew your father’s passport. When your father gets his new passport, just send a copy by webform to IRCC to update the new renewal passport details.

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
@salmunsu @Greghmc @MArshi
Biometrics done 14 month ago, exactly 12 month since "We started processing your application on Jan.9th 2020"
Anxiety and frustration are growing;
Why London VO is so incompetent?
I am not buying it, when they assign responsibility for their inability to process cases on COVID, why the rest of the VO`s can process cases and complete them within reasonable timeframe, yet London drags *ss?
:( :confused:

Last edited:

eerg

Oct 27, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO-Sidney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/09/2019
AOR Received.
11/09/2019
Hello,
Received Passport Request Letter on Dec 29, 2020 Please update spreadsheet. Passport was sent directly to Mexico this week.
Good luck to everyone!
J
Hello! My passport was sent to Mexico from Venezuela, ¿what is the current status of your VFS tracker? I'm stuck in "transit from VAC Mexico to IRCC office" since Dec-22.

racinvr8

Jul 19, 2019
Does anyone know what kind of timelines for virtual landing after Ircc calls to confirm their residential status?

teaquad

Jan 8, 2021
Looking for some help/advice on IMM 5768e-Financial Evaluation for parents sponsorship

Im the sponsor, my wife is the co-signer and we have a 7-year-old son- so 3 + my parents being sponsored total of 5

Now:Section:Financial requirement: Box 7: comes to 5 (total no. of persons to calculate minimum income)

Section 9-details of your family members & persons included in undertakings in effect or not yet in effect signed by you & co signer

i put my wife(co-signer) and sons details >>is this correct? do i also include my details aswell?

section 10-complete this section only if your spouse is co-signing the undertaking:
i put my wife & sons name down>>>correct?

Sec 11:your spouse if they are not co-signing >left blank
12: every other family member not listed above & dependent on you financially->also left blank
is the above correct?

TIA

Last edited: