+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resolving Response from Social Assistance (PGP 2019)

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Try to call IRCC to find where did they send their request in Alberta. MPs office may also find which office will do SSC Check. Appears that @kwgcda is also in same situation.
Yeah I guess thats the best way to go about it.

But why alberta has no many issues. Seems like its only alberta thats delaying the process.

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Try to call IRCC to find where did they send their request in Alberta. MPs office may also find which office will do SSC Check. Appears that @kwgcda is also in same situation.
My sponsorship is approved, I'm waiting for PR approval now. Yes, Alberta SSC check is painfully slow and I'm not sure why.

inproxima

Star Member
Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good to know that your parents case is progressing. Did you have to call Alberta SSC? @dhillozcanada22 may want to know the process.
I would also like to know if anyone has had any success calling Alberta SSC and also the number or agency they called. Thanks.

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Good to know that your parents case is progressing. Did you have to call Alberta SSC? @dhillozcanada22 may want to know the process.
No, I waited it out. Others did contact them though, maybe they can chime in. Honestly, with the current situation they're probably not fully staffed so I'm not sure they can do much right now.