+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Not following the forum for some time as I am extremely frustrated by the IRCC/VFS office's non-response and mostly no action on processing the files.

For those whose medical expired in the last couple of months, did anyone get a new medical request or any communication that no further medical is required?

Reactions: GameChanger

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Not following the forum for some time as I am extremely frustrated by the IRCC/VFS office's non-response and mostly no action on processing the files.

For those whose medical expired in the last couple of months, did anyone get a new medical request or any communication that no further medical is required?
some received new medical requests and others got their initial medical results extended by 3 to 6 months.

snmathur4

Star Member
May 8, 2018
Hey guys, we have setup a tracker like website to use.
Instead of asking someone to add your dates to the sheet, you can sign up do it yourself. We plan to add lots of feature soon like trends and current estimates.
We hope it will be useful to everyone! Please provide any feedback at the bottom of the page.

http://www.immitrackerpro.com/ca

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
I don't see any note of PCC on my sponsorship approval email. Can you send me a screenshot of the note in your email? Of course, hide all personal info. Thanks!
Not everyone gets the pcc request with SA approval. I also didn't get it.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
Hey guys, we have setup a tracker like website to use.
Instead of asking someone to add your dates to the sheet, you can sign up do it yourself. We plan to add lots of feature soon like trends and current estimates.
We hope it will be useful to everyone! Please provide any feedback at the bottom of the page.

http://www.immitrackerpro.com/ca
whats the purpose for duplicating same thing ?