+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Jag49

Jul 2, 2013
Hi All,

I have got 3 different statuses for the same application :( is this normal?

My ECAS status changed to "Decision Made" for "Permanent Residence Application Status." However, on the IRCC website, it still says, "Your Action is Required" on "Current Status." When I go inside the application details (check full application status link), it says, "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
Hi Friends

My dad recently did is biometrics, what happens next. Do they submit the details directly to IRCC? or they will send us the report.

I need to submit the biometrics by 15th December.

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They usually ask you before issuing visas, like my application, I HAD TO confirm that we are ready to travel and got visas.
If you can not travel by Feb2021, they will have to redo PCC, Medicals, send back COPR for cancellation,... I mean more stuff to do.
is it all done for you? I am hoping mine will be delayed until March or April next year, my parents do not want to travel to Canada during this time. Will your parents be here before Christmas? it will be nice for a reunion.

Reactions: morinda

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi Friends

My dad recently did is biometrics, what happens next. Do they submit the details directly to IRCC? or they will send us the report.

I need to submit the biometrics by 15th December.
If you have linked PR application, your dad's biometric number and validity will show up in myCIC.
No need to do anything for biometric after attending collection center.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
@robertp @YULIA-2016

My parents did biometric on 25th nov. There file for PA was in process and now its showing application received??? What that means.
Also can anyone tell me what next and how long new delhi take for next processing time,??
Once NDVO starts seeing your parents' case it will soon change to "In Process".

Pkty

Nov 24, 2020
I checked the status for my mother’s application. I hear the message from automated reply over telephone; it says they are processing Police background check of my mother, Biometrics and medical not required at the moment. Her biometrics done from Canada and RCMP police background check report sent out to NEw Delhi Visa office earlier in March this year.. any one have idea how long it may take further.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
And when usually NDVO start looking at parents case, I got biometric request since Feb and done and it still showing application received for PA, shouldn't it go to in process? Lot of other candidates with biometric date after me shows in process for NDVO

ankit1703

Star Member
Sep 9, 2013
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2014
Nomination.....
09-05-2014
AOR Received.
N.A. for NDVO
IELTS Request
Submitted with the file
File Transfer...
18-08-2014
Med's Request
09-10-2014
Med's Done....
15-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting for Dream Come true
If you have linked PR application, your dad's biometric number and validity will show up in myCIC.
No need to do anything for biometric after attending collection center.
Hi Laxtun, thanks for responding. I just checked in CIC tracking application portal and did not find biometrics reference.
My dad is a dependent and my mom is primary applicant. MY mom's Biometrics is still pending. When she is done with her then will i be able to see the biometric reference number and other details.

ehelp

Oct 7, 2019
My parents did their biometrics yesterday. I was able to book appointment for both by sending email.
So i booked biometrics appointment in India VAC through webform. There is no option to put a second applicant per application number. I could only book it for my Father and not for my mother.
I emailed them but no answer yet and their call centre said they can not help me as they are not authorized.

Anybody has any knowledge about how to book Biometrics in India for more then 1 person.

Thank you in advance
SS.Inder I am in same boat. Are you able to book your mother's biometric? Thanks,

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
And when usually NDVO start looking at parents case, I got biometric request since Feb and done and it still showing application received for PA, shouldn't it go to in process? Lot of other candidates with biometric date after me shows in process for NDVO
I can't say about others but my case was in "Application Received" changed from "In Process" for less than a week when it was transferred to NDVO.
Overally it does not matter much, your parents' case is active and it will progress soon.

Reactions: migratecanada2012

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hi Laxtun, thanks for responding. I just checked in CIC tracking application portal and did not find biometrics reference.
My dad is a dependent and my mom is primary applicant. MY mom's Biometrics is still pending. When she is done with her then will i be able to see the biometric reference number and other details.
There is dependent's link also in myCIC. It may take sometime to show up there.

strength2

Jul 5, 2016
App. Filed.......
23-05-2019 (recieved)
Doc's Request.
06-12-2019 (biometric)
Med's Done....
30-01-2020
Are people getting PR approval/landing visa for parent who are outside Canada since the pendemic? My inlaws did bio Dec 2019 and medical 30 Jan 2020 and nothing since then. No message in my CIC account either. I am wondering if the applications went on hold totally? How long will the medical generally be valid for? Should I send a webform to enquire about the status of their application?

Last edited: