+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

PS-BC

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
I did submit a web form with my father's info (application no, name, email, mobile, DOB) and also sent an email to VFS Delhi regarding my mother's (dependent) biometric. They have confirmed my Dad's appointment and provided me a fixed day & date. They also asked about my mother's general info(info that they ask on a web form) via email. I am hoping to hear back from them regarding my mom's appointment. Fingers crossed.
Just an update. Email to VFS worked. They have scheduled the Biometric appointment for my MOM on the same day(Nov 25) as my Father's appointment. Here is a sample letter that I sent to VFS regarding the appointment booking issue and request to schedule one for my mother's appointment.

---------------------------------------------------
Hello Sir/Madam,

I am writing this email to get support on my Parents Biometrics Appointment. I have used this webform https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/appointments/ to submit a request for an appointment and it only allowed me to use their applicant number once. Both have the same application number/BIL No. F0007***** and the web form did not allow us to use the same reference no. twice, so we filled it for my father only.

His reference number for the biometrics appointment is #9XXXXX.

I kindly request your help to add my Mother's biometrics appointment on the same day/time as they will need to travel from XXXXX and my mother cannot travel alone.

Below are the details of my father and mother's application.:

Father:

First Name:
Last Name:
DOB:
Mobile No:
Email Id:
IRCC No:
Application No:

Mother:

First Name:
Last Name:
DOB:
Mobile No:
Email Id:
IRCC No:
Application No:

Thank you so much for your help.

--------------------------------------------------

Just a note: Please make sure you add a different mobile number for your Mother’s appointment details. Otherwise they will request you this info again and will delay the process for some days. Hope this helps.

Reactions: geol
Nov 2, 2019
My parents were in India and they came Canada in August 2020 & received their biometric Nov 23.
When my parents reached to Canada, I updated their address online & can see updated address.

Can anyone please advise, How long it takes service Canada officer to call for biometric appointment?
Can you please advise if officer will email or call?

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Reactions: AradhanaDakua

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
In process since Jan 4th here. Last correspondence with London VO was November 1st 2019.
I think they are closed due to the UK wide lockdown at the moment.
my condition is smiler to yours , they got my application in Canada June 2019 my parents did biomatric in January 2020 than i go an email from London embassy that they are processing my parents application in Auguest 2020, since than there is not further communcation....

Pkty

Nov 24, 2020
Parents sponsor appl received by Delhi in May 30, 2019.
Medical done in November 2019. PCC Biometrics requested in Jan20 sent out in March 20.
any one got response for their application form similar time