+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Other than sponsorship joint application and financials, all other documents are for parents' permanent residence approval.
For example PCC is only for parents. Then if it is for parents' PR, it has to be signed by parents or their representatives.
Docs are for parents pcc etc, but my cic account is under representative/sponsor name so confused who should e-sign.

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
PA - Application received NDVO , Since Jan 2020.(14 June 2019 applicant) - How much long time we have to wait to hear about the next steps ?

Reactions: serious_cheese

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
@serious_cheese @TYCanada @seehat_inder
Today I got another letter to pay the biometric fees. I had paid CAD2080 during the application for mom and dad. Looks like I hadn't paid the fees earlier. The letter was addressed to my dad (principal applicant) but I should pay for both of them right? They asked us to them send the receipt through web form. They had previously done their biometrics in 2016 during super visa application and my CIC account says they do not need to do biometrics. Any idea why they are asking now? Appreciate your help!
Pay for both to avoid the further delay. Good luck.

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
unable to book for my mom .... the webform accepts only 1 applicant ... what a joke VFS India ? :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Same thing happening here. I called my parents here in canada so I can get appointments from service canada as vfs centres were closed in India. Here service canada only called for my dad and I m still waiting for my mom.

abhi.here

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
I have not received any reply on the webform I raised 3 weeks ago.
It was regarding update of contact address to Canada.

What shall I do ?

I called IRCC and they said they have not received it yet. Anyone experienced similar issue ?

geol

Dec 18, 2014
I have not received any reply on the webform I raised 3 weeks ago.
It was regarding update of contact address to Canada.

What shall I do ?

I called IRCC and they said they have not received it yet. Anyone experienced similar issue ?
Have you done change of address on ecas? If not please update on ecas, it's normally fast.

MTLasalle

Star Member
Jun 10, 2019
Have you done change of address on ecas? If not please update on ecas, it's normally fast.
@abhi.here This happened to me twice when my parents went back to India and I want to update their address. I sent web form twice and got no reply. When I called the call center they told me that they haven't received any web form for address update. So, the agents help me by putting a note on file that my parents are in India now but the address still show as mine in Canada.

Its better you call IRCC.
Thanks

Last edited:

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
IRCC automatically giving clients 90 extra days to submit documents due to COVID-19. This includes passport submissions. No application in progress will be closed or refused due to a lack of documentation or inability to complete the application process in time, such as giving biometrics or completing an immigration medical exam, when travel reopens.

Reactions: laxsun and geol