+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

yashbabrah

May 26, 2019
The letter should state how you can provide that information.
Yes, they asked to send them via email. I did send an email, however, I specified my parents' latest address and phone number in an email but not as an attachment (such as a word document). Would this be acceptable?

They also opened a column for me to upload documents on my cic account. As they have requested for the latest address and biometrics together, therefore, I can only upload one attachment. Because biometrics are not done yet and I can't provide the biometrics detail, should I use that option to provide them with the latest address/contact details info for my parents or should I only use it when I have all the requested information (including biometrics)?

Please advise and thanks a lot in advance for helping me out with my queries!

Roya-FSW

Aug 7, 2013
Hello ... did you call them today? Don’t know why the sent through mail instead of email . Last year they sent me application number and requested docs through mail and instead of sending to My representative they sent to me .. i am wondering if i got through mail , who they gonna send it to , me or my representative
Yes I called this morning. They never mailed anything to me before but the call center agent said that the approval letter is being mailed and it takes a bit longer.

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
@laxsun

Parents received passports with immigrant visa on them and COPR today.

My father COPR says under condition:
"32: Must report for Medical Examination, Surveillance or treatment and at specified time and places.Provide proof of compliance".

What does that mean? Any one?

Received "Medical Surveillance Undertaking" form with my father's info on it only in my cic account today.

What to do with it? Any one? I have sponsored my father and mother.

No instructions were given and the cic says "your action is required"
Wait for a phone call, they will provide further instructions on where you have to go for further testing for your father.

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019

PS-BC

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
I need help understanding if my parents have traveled to Canada 3 years ago on a tourist visa. Do they still need to give a biometrics exam? I am little confused if they take biometrics for people who visit Canada on a tourist visa and if this can be used in PR application. Sorry for this silly question.

Reactions: Adelina2091