+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
I haven't seen "medical Received" status on my Parents file yet. They had finished in month of March 16, 2020. I did got PCC and submitted to them in month of March itself. They are no updates on that as well.
check with panel physician to make sure medical results were submitted through Emedical system and no additional tests were required, since March no update on medical - too long

balraj_ictm

Jun 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, I submitted by parents document in June 2019 and their Medical and Biometric has done long back. But we have not heard back from IRCC since long. Can any one suggest how much time it may take for getting PPR considering other people's experience.

Documents submitted June 2019
Biometric done Nov 2019
Police verification and Medical done in Dec 2019

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
check with panel physician to make sure medical results were submitted through Emedical system and no additional tests were required, since March no update on medical - too long
i am in same situation medical submitted since feb, but no update from NDVO

CoolTF

Apr 13, 2016
Hi all, I have a very dumb question. I sponsored my parents last year and my sponsorship is still under process. No decision has been made yet. Do you think that I can apply for pgp 2020, or would it pose a problem? Your views please

Almondjuice

Star Member
Mar 27, 2014
Hello,

I have a question on the valid date of medical exams.

My parents performed the medical exam in Nov 2019, but there was an additional test for my dad (the PA) which was performed in March 2020 due to covid delay. On my CIC account website, they said the medical was received in March 2020.

The question is, when will this medical exam be valid to? As there is no additional test for my mom, are they going to have different validation on the medical exam report?

Please let me know. Thanks a lot.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Hello,

I have a question on the valid date of medical exams.

My parents performed the medical exam in Nov 2019, but there was an additional test for my dad (the PA) which was performed in March 2020 due to covid delay. On my CIC account website, they said the medical was received in March 2020.

The question is, when will this medical exam be valid to? As there is no additional test for my mom, are they going to have different validation on the medical exam report?

Please let me know. Thanks a lot.
MyCIC shows the exact date of medical pass and I think that is relevant to expiry of PR visa. Ecas only states Medical Received without date.

Reactions: robertp

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hi all, I have a very dumb question. I sponsored my parents last year and my sponsorship is still under process. No decision has been made yet. Do you think that I can apply for pgp 2020, or would it pose a problem? Your views please
you mean to apply to sponsor your inlaws or grandparents?

You cannot have 2 applications to sponsor the same person(s), i.e. your parents.

Reactions: serious_cheese