+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi Forum,
Received this email back from Singapore Office.

Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Migration Section of the High Commission of Canada to Singapore.
You are in the queue for landing as permanent resident in Canada. Please wait to be contacted.
We hope this information will be of assistance.

Sincerely,
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) / Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada (IRCC)
Hello
So u means ur LVO is Singapore and parents r in canada.

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
so we actually DO NOT NEED authorized letter to travel to Canada if the dependant included with application? Bz mine is getting close like you but my sister now more than 22yrs old and waiting for passport request. if apply to new rules not sure she needs authorized letter or not.

Did u check the new guidelines today that @robertp posted?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
question if your common law still not divorced but been separated for almost 6 yrs can i include him as a co signed for this coming parent/grand parent application pls advice thanks
Yes. He will be in the hook for 20 yrs, regardless of marital status

MineshPatel

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
I have sponsored my mother (from India)

I dont have birth certificate, so I submitted passport that clearly states Mothers name.

But IRCC does not accept this. They have now asked for School records (SSC certificate), aadhaar card, voters ID.

I dont have voters ID but

I DO HAVE School records (SSC certificate), aadhaar card. But at the time I got these, mothers name was not mentioned. For example, when I passed SSC, mothers name was not on the certificate.

So I will submit but these are not useful documents to prove relationship.

Anyone facing this problem. Can we write a letter to explain.
I received the same letter. I have SSC, voter ID and Aadhar card but her name is not there. I am also confused.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
I received the same letter. I have SSC, voter ID and Aadhar card but her name is not there. I am also confused.
I received docs request too and sent birth certificate along with passport details where I have mother's name and aadhar card voters ID 10th and 12th class school certificate as well
Send explanation letter that in India all these docs don't bear mother's name except birth cert and passport

Reactions: siddhesh398

amop

Feb 28, 2014
I have a question.... regarding additional docs which I sent on sep 1st and IRCC sent me email acknowledging they received it.
In CIC account shows action required ...
And when I view/submitted docs it has 3 docs request to upload file : proof of relationship death certificate and Biometrics.

So do we upload docs or caseofficer does?

As I did send all the docs to IRCC email

Please give your opinion!
Thanks
Anyone ????

TYCanada

Jul 24, 2020
I have sponsored my mother (from India)

I dont have birth certificate, so I submitted passport that clearly states Mothers name.

But IRCC does not accept this. They have now asked for School records (SSC certificate), aadhaar card, voters ID.

I dont have voters ID but

I DO HAVE School records (SSC certificate), aadhaar card. But at the time I got these, mothers name was not mentioned. For example, when I passed SSC, mothers name was not on the certificate.

So I will submit but these are not useful documents to prove relationship.

Anyone facing this problem. Can we write a letter to explain.
Assuming that the applicants are Indian nationals, please get a certificate from Indian High Commission. They issue a certificate stating something like
Based upon entries appearing in the Passport, and other relevant information, ....
Unquote
They are able to do this because they fully understand the Indian environment.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.
------
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
14-11-2014
Med's Request
05-10-2015
Med's Done....
07-10- 2015 Ecas Medical have been received 14-10-2015
Interview........
04-10- 2015 (Updated PCC & FORMS)
Passport Req..
08-02 2016 Alhamdolilah
VISA ISSUED...
Passport submitted 11-02-2016 & received 15-03-2016 Alhamdolilah
LANDED..........
29-04-2016
@robertp

Question for my friend.

His parents have to undergo nedical for visa extension. What they need to take as proof from clinic in order to further use that medical for their parents PGP 2019 application?

My friends parents PGP 2019 case is in process and didnt reach medical stage yet. So he is wondering that this medical can be used for pgp or not?

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I noticed in the tracking spreadsheet that some ppl get PCC before Medical Request or vice versa is there a reason about that?
Thank you