+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
My mom's file is stuck at CPC-M just like many others. We submitted BM/PCC in Feb and medical in June. My mom is a 73 yr old widow living alone in India with no family. I lost my dad thru the process. I am super worried that they will ask for new PCC and medical. Any idea if bringing my mom here on a temporary visit can speed up the process if she is inland?

Rhill

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
My mom's file is stuck at CPC-M just like many others. We submitted BM/PCC in Feb and medical in June. My mom is a 73 yr old widow living alone in India with no family. I lost my dad thru the process. I am super worried that they will ask for new PCC and medical. Any idea if bringing my mom here on a temporary visit can speed up the process if she is inland?
Try sending a letter to your MP asking to help to speed up the process, I read A thread that some sponsor from Manila used her MP to help. Best of luck!

asw

Jun 27, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
Interview........
15-3-2012
I received the same letter. I have SSC, voter ID and Aadhar card but her name is not there. I am also confused.
Hi guys

I also received same letter asking as below:

Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.

so these documents are being asked for me the sponsor and not for my mother (principal applicant).Pls advise.

Also as you guys have mentioned we don't have any documents in India showing relation to mother except passport. What did you guys submit as proof of relationship?

Thanks for replying

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Hi guys

Proof of Relationship: As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate). NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.

so these documents are being asked for me the sponsor and not for my mother (principal applicant).Pls advise.

Also as you guys have mentioned we don't have any documents in India showing relation to mother except passport. What did you guys submit as proof of relationship?

Thanks for replying
File receive date in ottawa! Plz post your timeline !

asw

Jun 27, 2011
Mohali
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-10-2010
AOR Received.
26-10-2010
Interview........
15-3-2012

gskn4u

Star Member
Nov 10, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
AOR Received.
25-04-2014
IELTS Request
submitted with application
Hello all,

My mom application has not moved. Last we got is biometric request back in Feb 2020. anyone in the same boat? What else I should do to ensure application move forward. any suggestions.

thank you in advance.

neochanges1

Aug 27, 2013
Visa Office......
Manila
Hello,

Is it normal that my Parent's LVO is Manila even though my Mom and Dad are in Canada via Supervisa? They already gave their Biometrics end of January 2020 and I believe they are already In-process.

Thanks

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Try sending a letter to your MP asking to help to speed up the process, I read A thread that some sponsor from Manila used her MP to help. Best of luck!
Yes it's a difficult situation as pointed out reach out to your MP if they can speed up.
My mom is also all alone and I understand the struggles attached with it.

amop

Feb 28, 2014
Hi guys

Thanks for replying
I had similar request here is what I sent.
Myself - passport copy and birth certificate which has my mother's name
Aadhar card ,voters ID, 10th and 12th class certificate
Explanation- in India we don't have documents bearing mother's name except passport and birth certificate.

Reactions: asw

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Hello,

Is it normal that my Parent's LVO is Manila even though my Mom and Dad are in Canada via Supervisa? They already gave their Biometrics end of January 2020 and I believe they are already In-process.

Thanks
Yes it is normal. One LVO is assigned it cannot be change to a different LVO. Did you change your parents address since they are here?

HKIMM

Star Member
Apr 30, 2019
I had similar request here is what I sent.
Myself - passport copy and birth certificate which has my mother's name
Aadhar card ,voters ID, 10th and 12th class certificate
Explanation- in India we don't have documents bearing mother's name except passport and birth certificate.
If you have birth certificate with your name and mother,s name, I think that is sufficient..
Generally issue is that we in india dont have our name mentioned in the birth certificate... But it is possible now.. You can approach your municipal committee and request for re-issue of birth certificate mentioning your name and your mother name...

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
Hi all,

London office asked me to submit birth certificate online but there is no instruction how can I submit this document online. As there is not option to upload documents in mycic webportal. I previously uploaded police certificate online and there was a link provided in "mycic".

Is there any email for london office where I can send the birth certificate. Please help.

Thanks,