26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Reactions: laxsun

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hi Parminder Gill,
Did you get the answer to your question about " if they come to canada can there file be transferred from Delhi to canada ?"
I am in similar situation. Want to bring my mom over before she gets final decision. But not sure the impact on the immigration process.

Thanks,
Hello dear
I did not get answer yet . Still waiting if someone is on same boat.

chaalubaba

Apr 30, 2019
Good day,

Like many, I am waiting to hear back from CIC ( parents medical will expiry December, if it's valid for 1 year, my application received June 4, 2019). My parents passport is expiring on Feb 2021.
1. Can we get passport renewed now in India or should we wait until December/ Jan?
2. If we get new passport numbers, how easy / difficult is to inform CIC?
3. For stamping, when that stage happens, should we send old + New passports?
4. Will the new passport will add any delay in any process.

Appreciate your help and support.

Please stay healthy and Safe.
Best.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hello @geol . do you know how immigration process will be impacted. if all the applicant is approved, will they get COPR or not ?
Your question is not clear - "if all the applicant is approved"
Anyway I just tell you if the applicant is in Canada then PPR process will bypass and directly COPR will be issued.

Reactions: iliveinbanff

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys, I have one upload row for PCC, since mom and dad has both multiple PCCs from different currently. How I should be uploading them. The PCCs are already combined in one PDF file, but while I am uploading them there window or step to fill the document type and number and issue and expiry dates. Any hint? Thank you

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Good day,

Like many, I am waiting to hear back from CIC ( parents medical will expiry December, if it's valid for 1 year, my application received June 4, 2019). My parents passport is expiring on Feb 2021.
1. Can we get passport renewed now in India or should we wait until December/ Jan?
2. If we get new passport numbers, how easy / difficult is to inform CIC?
3. For stamping, when that stage happens, should we send old + New passports?
4. Will the new passport will add any delay in any process.

Appreciate your help and support.

Please stay healthy and Safe.
Best.
you should renew passport if you can and then send a copy of the new passport through webform. It shouldn't have any impact on the process

neha17

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hey guys, hope everyone is doing well. I have been waiting for my moms passport call. We did her medical in dec and pcc in january 2020. After that they requested for extra docs etc which was also sent in jan itself. I called them once in March n they said it's in progress. Till now hvnt heard anything. Is anyone in same boat as me? Also how long does pcc and medical good for? Would I hvta get it done again?will appreciate the response.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Please comment:
CPC-Mississauga sent a letter requesting old school certificates of sponsor: fifth class, middle standard and matriculation/ secondary school certificate.

I only have high school leaving certificate and I already tried to procure other certificates through my old school. They said they never produced such certificates. I dont even have old mark sheets.
What else then I can submit?
You may send explanation letter to IRCC. If you can include the character certificate stating time period of attending school, they may be able to understand you have been to same school in elementary, middle and high school. Hope this will help.

Reactions: MineshPatel

Anil0502

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014(PER mail)
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
You may send explanation letter to IRCC. If you can include the character certificate stating time period of attending school, they may be able to understand you have been to same school in elementary, middle and high school. Hope this will help.
I submitted Bonafide certificate/Character certificate which says my conduct was good from 5th to 10th standard, as well 7th ,SSC, intermediate marksheet and bachelor's provisional, I suppose they are just looking for some identity which satisfies them that during schooling sponsor parent is PA. Thanks,

Reactions: MineshPatel

sandraqi

Jun 7, 2011
Visa Office......
Buffalo/ New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-Sept-2011
File Transfer...
25-Nov-2011 Buffalo, transferred to New York on 16-Jan-2012
Med's Done....
06-Sept-2011
Passport Req..
05-March-2012
Hello everyone, is there anyone has similar case like me?
Date received: May 23, 2019
BIO, supporting doc submitted: Oct 31, 2019
Medical Exam passed: Nov 22, 2019
CIC- Mississauga
Final decision: Your application is in process.

There's no any update since last Nov, 2019. My parents are outside Canada now. i have seen some June's application has been processed and got approved. My parents medical exam will be expired next month, is there anyone already got redo medical exam letter?