+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hey, @Swainy thanks for sharing!
Can you please clarify what " we had 6 months stay if we don't get our PR in that time" meant here - that your Parent(s) can't stay in Canada for more than 6 months if they didn't receive PR card within these 6 months?
Hello
Need ur advice where to find token no. to fill in Arrive app
Also my parents r coming from Delhi to Vancouver to Edmonton
which Canadian airport I should fill in Arrive app
And can I fill on behalf of my parent’s

jackhcd

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
CEC
Last edited:

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017

geol

Dec 18, 2014
You are so helpful. I really appreciate it. Can u pls share quarantine letter format and also should I mention that their PR is in process.
Thank you
To Whom It May Concern
You should write that your parents ( name) are visiting us in ( name of the City) on xxx date and they are going to stay with us for xx year as they hold super visa. We have a separate room with attached washroom ( or whatever place like basement) for their quarantine period of 14 days. And we assure that we will maintain the social distancing during their 14 days quarantine period.
For any further enquiry we are available on
Xxxxxxxx(yours Mob. No.).
Thanks
Xxxxxx
This document is only for Canada Immigration officer. The documents should be arrange in
1. Copy of your PR or Citizenship
2. Your Birth certificate
3. Letter
I hope everything will go smoothly. All the best.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
Hello
Need ur advice where to find token no. to fill in Arrive app
Also my parents r coming from Delhi to Vancouver to Edmonton
which Canadian airport I should fill in Arrive app
And can I fill on behalf of my parent’s
It will be Vancouver as the first landing Airport & immigration will be done at Vancouver.
ArriveCan app to be on passenger mobile which can be filled within 48 hrs to the flight. You can help them with filling over the call. After filling it has to submit, immediately token no. will display on App.

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
@ZOYAMAN13 Congratz IRCC has relaxed the travel restrictions allowing the entry of siblings, grandchildren, and grandparents of Canadian citizens/PRs as of October 08.

Source: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/2020/10/government-introduces-new-border-measures-to-protect-canadian-public-health-provides-update-on-travel-restrictions.html

One question though. The domestic flight leaves Ahmedabad airport at 745 PM lands at 1050 pm on oct 7 and AI 187 leaves at 2:45 am on October 8th. It should be fine right? The new guidelines starts oct 8th.

Reactions: geol

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
One question though. The domestic flight leaves Ahmedabad airport at 745 PM lands at 1050 pm on oct 7 and AI 187 leaves at 2:45 am on October 8th. It should be fine right? The new guidelines starts oct 8th.
Yes it should be fine as the flight lands in Canada on the 8th :)

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
Hello all --- just wondering what steps everyone is taking if there is no movement in the file ? in process since oct 8, 2019. No background check started. No sponsor approval yet.
App delivered - may 27, 2019

Devang T

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2013
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS-- 18-06-2014; DECISION MADE-- 10 JULY, 2014
Passport Req..
July 24, 2014; SPOUSE PPR - 18 AUG
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 08, 2014;
It will be Vancouver as the first landing Airport & immigration will be done at Vancouver.
ArriveCan app to be on passenger mobile which can be filled within 48 hrs to the flight. You can help them with filling over the call. After filling it has to submit, immediately token no. will display on App.
@Parminder Gill My friend filled the form on ArriveCan on behalf of his parents and whatever reference# he got, he mentioned that number in his letter for immigration officer. So if parents cannot speak english, just make a letter accordingly and ask them to hand it over to officer and all will be taken care.

geol

Dec 18, 2014
@Parminder Gill My friend filled the form on ArriveCan on behalf of his parents and whatever reference# he got, he mentioned that number in his letter for immigration officer. So if parents cannot speak english, just make a letter accordingly and ask them to hand it over to officer and all will be taken care.
In my earlier massage I told you about a form given at Delhi which has to be handed over to officer after immigration. It's the same form which is replacement of ArriveCan app. Your parents has to fill that form which is mandatory. It's the replacement of ArriveCan app.

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
To Whom It May Concern
You should write that your parents ( name) are visiting us in ( name of the City) on xxx date and they are going to stay with us for xx year as they hold super visa. We have a separate room with attached washroom ( or whatever place like basement) for their quarantine period of 14 days. And we assure that we will maintain the social distancing during their 14 days quarantine period.
For any further enquiry we are available on
Xxxxxxxx(yours Mob. No.).
Thanks
Xxxxxx
This document is only for Canada Immigration officer. The documents should be arrange in
1. Copy of your PR or Citizenship
2. Your Birth certificate
3. Letter
I hope everything will go smoothly. All the best.
Thank you so much for your help.Helps me a lot .