+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

valpis

Jan 28, 2019
Not tracking my case in the tracker, but as a note - also got passport request from Warsaw tosay. Seems they're running this in batches as I've sent original docs package almost 1 month later than @starsd (line 240), but final step at the same day.

Now trying to wrap my head around the wording of the letter - the "visa required > via visa office VS. visa not required > send directly to Warsaw".
I.e. if my mom has a valid standard tourist visa already - does this mean she can send the passport directly to Warsaw via courier or not..

valpis

Jan 28, 2019
It was straight forward, we filled in the ArriveCAN app which gives you a reference number and that's all they asked for. Going through security they reminded us that we had 6 months stay if we don't get our PR in that time. Fingers crossed that we will get it soon. I sent a web form to IRCC informing them that we are now residing in Canada
Hey, @Swainy thanks for sharing!
Can you please clarify what " we had 6 months stay if we don't get our PR in that time" meant here - that your Parent(s) can't stay in Canada for more than 6 months if they didn't receive PR card within these 6 months?

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Not tracking my case in the tracker, but as a note - also got passport request from Warsaw tosay. Seems they're running this in batches as I've sent original docs package almost 1 month later than @starsd (line 240), but final step at the same day.

Now trying to wrap my head around the wording of the letter - the "visa required > via visa office VS. visa not required > send directly to Warsaw".
I.e. if my mom has a valid standard tourist visa already - does this mean she can send the passport directly to Warsaw via courier or not..
If she is out of Canada, she has to send passport to Warsaw Visa office for resident visa stamping. If she is in Canada, virtual landing is going on these days.

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Under services3.cic.gc.ca today, I got Sponsorship Application Status "Decision Made " not sure what that means yet.

I logged in Onlineservices, I can't find the sponsorship application status anymore, instead, it shows the below.

Permanent ResidencyF000aaaaaaOctober 30, 2019
This must be for sometime. They might be updating your information in the server. Check again after few hours.

Reactions: nguyentu2001

IheartCanada

Jun 4, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone, a new member here. I applied for my parents under PGP2019. I received invitation on April 25, 2019. My application was received in Ottawa on June 17,2019. And i received acknowledgment of receipt email on Oct. 29, 2019. Online sponsor application status (In Process) shows that application processing started on Feb. 7, 2020. I have not heard anything from CIC yet. I was wondering if anybody else is in the same situation?
Thanks, Harpreet
Same as here application received June 18 ,2019 and since Feb 7,2020 is in process. Called 5 times no update at all. I think nobody even touched my application.

valpis

Jan 28, 2019
If she is out of Canada, she has to send passport to Warsaw Visa office for resident visa stamping. If she is in Canada, virtual landing is going on these days.
Aha, so you mean the Visa Application Centre here (VFS Global) , not the Embassy itself. She's outside of Canada.
Thanks!