+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ns0508

Sep 26, 2020
Thank you for replying to my post @mintmint . Can you please give me an insight on “admissibility”? Do you mean that i should check if she qualifies to be a dependent child of my mother? I guess she does as her condition can be tagged under “ mental”.
As per CIC’s website, here is the clause “ Child who is 22 or over and dependent on their parent due to a physical or mental condition is eligible to be processed as a dependent “
This should hold true in my case. Thoughts?

mydesire

Star Member
Mar 31, 2009
Ottawa
Hi,

For those who applied GCM notes?
1. Why did you applied?
2. How long to get back results?
3. Are the results same as calling CIC?
4. Is it worth it.

I’m thinking to get one since the last correspondence I received from them was last year. Some of the documents are either expired or will expire (Police Clearance, medical etc). I know that due to COVID processing times are way slower but I want to know what is the progress.

Thanks in advance.

maleeksha

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
PNP
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese
Hi. Could you please update the Medical & PCC info in the tracker as per the details below?
Thanks

Line # in tracker:321
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Sponsor Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date:Date:Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date:03-Sep-2020Date:28-Sep-2020
PCC request:03-Sep-2020
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
FYI-

I have called Cbsa at yyz airport 4 times got 4 different actual cbsa officers each time. They all told me they are all okay to travel they are not visiting they have landed immigrant paper. Absolutely there's no issue about that. I was like why does website say after march 18 immediate family stuff they all said the same thing that's for visitors not for landed immigrants . Your brother and parents will have absolutely no trouble. we are getting immigrants every day at terminal 3 along with depdants and every is allowed to enter.

@geol I didnt get a chance to reply to you. Thank you so much for your last detailed post. it helped my brother alot with preparing his documents. Thanks.

Also I noticed on my dads copr at the bottom says my moms name and her UCI and says ACCOMPANYING And same for my brother his name uci and ACCOMPANYING.

Last edited:

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Update: (not sure line number)
My dad got additional form request on Sept 28 from London Visa office.

Travel history & Schedule A (with original sign from Applicant)

Thanks

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Thank you for replying to my post @mintmint . Can you please give me an insight on “admissibility”? Do you mean that i should check if she qualifies to be a dependent child of my mother? I guess she does as her condition can be tagged under “ mental”.
As per CIC’s website, here is the clause “ Child who is 22 or over and dependent on their parent due to a physical or mental condition is eligible to be processed as a dependent “
This should hold true in my case. Thoughts?
if your sibling is mentally or physically dependent on your parents. They qualify as dependent. i have applied for my sibling in same way and his application is still in process.

zeiesfirdaus

Jan 28, 2019
FYI-

I have called Cbsa at yyz airport 4 times got 4 different actual cbsa officers each time. They all told me they are all okay to travel they are not visiting they have landed immigrant paper. Absolutely there's no issue about that. I was like why does website say after march 18 immediate family stuff they all said the same thing that's for visitors not for landed immigrants . Your brother and parents will have absolutely no trouble. we are getting immigrants every day at terminal along with depdants and every is allowed to enter.

@geol I didnt get a chance to reply to you. Thank you so much for your last detailed post. it helped my brother alot with preparing his documents. Thanks.

Also I noticed on my dads copr at the bottom says my moms name and her UCI and says ACCOMPANYING And same for my brother his name uci and ACCOMPANYING.
It can't get any clearer than this (refer the bold part above). Just this document and statement should ensure that no-one stops your brother from boarding the flight in India / landing and becoming PRs...

Reactions: geol and ZOYAMAN13

pestoo

Jul 21, 2014
COPR is issued at landing. So your question is wrong but not silly. Visitor visa was canceled when one time use PR visa was issued. I had similar problem when I became PR. Landed in Canada but had to go back to NYC after one week. Since airlines don't let you fly with COPR, I had to get a visitor visa from Canadian consulate in NYC.
interesting.. are you saying that you landed and got the COPR, but you dont have your PR card yet, you had to get a visitor visa to travel?

luckymystery

Champion Member
Aug 5, 2011
Saskatchewan
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
AOR on 05-10-11. PER Received on 25-10-11
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
LVO started processing on my file on 04-01-2012
Med's Request
05-1-12 & Recvd on 11-1-12
Med's Done....
20-1-12, received by VO on 09-2-12 & on ecas on 18-02-12
Interview........
Waived :-)
Passport Req..
Step-1 on 05-03-12. Ecas Decision Made on 05-3-12, Step-2 02-5-12
VISA ISSUED...
26-03-12
LANDED..........
July - 12
Congrats !! whats your in process date in london visa office ?
Thanks.
Jan 9th/2020 is in process date. Got medical and PCC request in early Feb/2020.
Got a ghost update a week ago and yesterday got additional form request.

David_Parker

Star Member
Mar 29, 2015
GOOD EVENING GUYS

HOPE ALL IS WELL.

I NEED TO CALL CIC REGARDS MY FILE, ANY ONE KNOW OFFICIAL PHONE NUMBER AND ANY PARTICULAR EXTENSION NUMBER FOR PARANTS -2019 APPLICATIONS. Please help

THANK YOU