+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Jaela778

Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone
I am writing to check how to get RCMP police clearance done. My mom is in India and my dad is in Canada and I got request for both of them to complete Criminal record check and RCMP fingerprints. I am located in Alberta
Thanks !

Reactions: serious_cheese

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Hello everyone
I am writing to check how to get RCMP police clearance done. My mom is in India and my dad is in Canada and I got request for both of them to complete Criminal record check and RCMP fingerprints. I am located in Alberta
Thanks !
Application receive date ottawa and when did u get the request for fingerprints after medicals . Plz advise

ZOYAMAN13

Apr 11, 2017
Guys I called CBSA they put me through a immigration officer she clearly told me my brother would be denied entry.

I am thinking to change his flight to a later date or rebook it so that he can come as my fathers dependent.

What u do u guys think ? How many days apart shall I book his tickets ?

Jaela778

Sep 18, 2020
Hello everyone
Thanks !

Jkalan

Star Member
Jul 25, 2017
Just a question if someone can help me -does medical request after biometric is done ?? Also how can i tell where file is transferred ?

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hello everyone
Thanks !
I did mine at Commissionaires accredited by RCMP in Vancouver as the RCMP in Vancouver is not accepting any digital fingerprints appointment due to COVID-19. I‘m not sure if there is a Commissionaires in Alberta or any other company is accredited by RCMP to conduct the fingerprinting services for Police Clearance. Google and find somewhere near where your dad is staying. I hope the info help.

Reactions: Jaela778

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Guys I called CBSA they put me through a immigration officer she clearly told me my brother would be denied entry.

I am thinking to change his flight to a later date or rebook it so that he can come as my fathers dependent.

What u do u guys think ? How many days apart shall I book his tickets ?
Really?? You dont want to try?

Reactions: ZOYAMAN13

Shahp

Sep 6, 2020
I did mine at Commissionaires accredited by RCMP in Vancouver as the RCMP in Vancouver is not accepting any digital fingerprints appointment due to COVID-19. I‘m not sure if there is a Commissionaires in Alberta or any other company is accredited by RCMP to conduct the fingerprinting services for Police Clearance. Google and find somewhere near where your dad is staying. I hope the info help.
I am in a same boat, and planning to complete finger prints for RCMP from Commissionaires in Saskatchewan. But I have not received RCMP finger print request and Commissionaires need a request letter to complete finger prints.

Parents are here for 10 months now. So they will have to complete this step!! Further, now I am little worried as their extended status will expire on Dec 31!! Their IME passed on Jan 15/20 so I think I am on last step to receive DM2 and PPR.

Just wondering if there is a way to complete finger prints requests before hand, to kill some time!

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
I am in a same boat, and planning to complete finger prints for RCMP from Commissionaires in Saskatchewan. But I have not received RCMP finger print request and Commissionaires need a request letter to complete finger prints.

Parents are here for 10 months now. So they will have to complete this step!! Further, now I am little worried as their extended status will expire on Dec 31!! Their IME passed on Jan 15/20 so I think I am on last step to receive DM2 and PPR.

Just wondering if there is a way to complete finger prints requests before hand, to kill some time!
FYI not everyone whose parents are in canada gets fingerprint request ! Check tracker . Its case by case and usually upto the officer !

Reactions: Shahp

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018

i think @ayaan2019 is right about not everyone is requested to do police clearance in Canada. Your parents might be one of the lucky ones that do not require to do this that’s why you are not receiving any letter for RCMP fingerprint. So you will soon be getting DM2 and PPR with yr status.

Reactions: Shahp