+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
hello everyone
Need a suggestion-My parents are here in Canada on supervise,but their PR file is been sent to New Delhi office.nad on online account says processing documents you uploaded since May 25,2020.
what do I do,should I wait or email them asking my parents are in Canada.r they going to transfer file to Canada office?

time line-file submitted-april 26 ,2019
Medical done-dec 16,219
documents uploaded PCC-NOV 2019.
waiting since then
thank you
kuljit
There is no process to transfer PR file. Local VO selection for PR file is depend on workload, selection of Visa office is not depend on parents address ( Canada or home country)

https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/local-visa-office-list/new-delhi?authuser=0

TYCanada

Jul 24, 2020
Hi all. I just received an email from IRCC and checked the status it says that They sent me correspondence in November 2019 and if I haven’t sent the requested documents, do it ASAP.
I did, however I missed one point
- to include their email in the letter. Do you think I need to resend the requested documents or not?
TIA
There is no downside of sending the documents again. If I were you, I will definitely do so.

Julfox

Star Member
Dec 21, 2018
if your parents PR file have Canadian address, Service Canada will call you for bio appointment.
Service Canada Centers are gradually resuming biometrics collection services for permanent residence applicants who have received a biometric instruction letter (BIL).
Service Canada officers will call you at the telephone number you provided in your application to schedule your biometrics appointment. There is no additional fee to pay, and you don’t need a new BIL. Don’t go to a Service Canada Centre unless a Service Canada Officer calls you and schedules an appointment for you.
If you applied by using an authorized representative, If the telephone number on file is your representative’s, Service Canada call them and ask them to check with you about your availability and preferred location. We’ll then call them a second time to schedule your appointment through them.
Robert, pls kindly advise which link did u extract this info from as I hv gone through the IRCC website under Biometric and the first line of parents PR file have Canadian address was not mentioned anywhere. Pls can you send me that link that parents was mentioned as that will be greatly appreciated. As I‘m anxious to know because when I read on the twitter and other forum, to my understanding, this biometric phone appointment only applied to applicants under the Canadian Experience Class. As there is only a minority of parents sponsorship are awaiting for biometric appointment who are presently in Canada just like my case.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi @robertp

Could you update the tracker, today I have received a Biometric request for my parents.Line 487

My parents have already provided the Biometric in 2018 and they are valid till 2028. Do they need to submit it again? Thank you
Permanent residence applicants
You’ll need to give your biometrics and pay the fee each time you apply, even if you gave your biometrics in the past for another application.

Biometrics:

• If you’re a permanent residence applicant in Canada waiting to give your biometrics, you’ll receive a call from Service Canada over the next few months to book a biometrics appointment.
  • If you’re in a region where more people are waiting to give their biometrics, such as the Greater Toronto Area, it may take longer for Service Canada to call you. We know that this is a challenging and frustrating time and we are grateful for your patience. Service Canada will contact you as soon as they can

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/campaigns/biometrics/facts.html

Reactions: smjafri

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My parents PR journey is finally coming to an end. Following are the latest timelines:

Virtual Landing -- 02 June
Both COPR documents delivered to IRCC Etobicoke -- 08 June
Ghost Updates -- 11 and 14 Sep
Approved and Dispatched -- 14th Sept
Happy to share that my parents got their PR cards today bringing happy end to the PR journey.

Anil0502

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014(PER mail)
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi All,

Got a request from CPC Mississauga today to submit Aadhar Card, Voter Id for my parents and me as well as my old school certificates for proof of relationship.

Backgroud check updated to below.
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

thanks,

Reactions: serious_cheese

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Hi All,

Got a request from CPC Mississauga today to submit Aadhar Card, Voter Id for my parents and me as well as my old school certificates for proof of relationship.

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

thanks,
I got such a request yesterday. Seems they are active again and sending these forms just before making the final decision.

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
Hi All,

thanks,
Application received date ottawa plz

Littylijo

Jan 18, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I am just wondering that am i the only one in this situation.
I applied for my Dad and the application received at Ottawa on 21st June2019.
After that nothing.ECAS shows application received thats it nothing else.

Its so frustrating.

Thanks.

Reactions: K0c4nbi3t

vs1980

Mar 30, 2015
Hi All,

Did anyone got any update from NDVO?
My Timeline- Application received - June 11, 2019
Biometrics - Dec 2019
Moved to NDVO - April 2020

No update after that. Sponsor application - Decision Made and Applicant - Application received

Reactions: serious_cheese