+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

amitd_007

Jul 19, 2015
Finally that date came and i got biometric letters for my parents . Application received May 28,2019 . In process since October 15,2019.
I had issue of sponser letter from Alberta.
hi , thanks for update, i also got request for biometrics, but all locations in edmonton are closed for biometrics, how to do this?, many thanks for your help

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Can u pls guide what do they need to show on their arrival and what questions can they be asked?
As I called IRCC they said they can come but if their PR is under process they come under “DUAl Intent “ a di didn’t understand that.
They said the officer should be satisfied that they will return . I m wondering that my parents have super visa and they can stay 2 years so why they will ask them to return??? Please guide.
Thanks
Dual intent

yes your parents can visit canada with super visa under immediate family member.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
hi , thanks for update, i also got request for biometrics, but all locations in edmonton are closed for biometrics, how to do this?, many thanks for your help
if your parents PR file have Canadian address, Service Canada will call you for bio appointment.
Service Canada Centers are gradually resuming biometrics collection services for permanent residence applicants who have received a biometric instruction letter (BIL).
Service Canada officers will call you at the telephone number you provided in your application to schedule your biometrics appointment. There is no additional fee to pay, and you don’t need a new BIL. Don’t go to a Service Canada Centre unless a Service Canada Officer calls you and schedules an appointment for you.
If you applied by using an authorized representative, If the telephone number on file is your representative’s, Service Canada call them and ask them to check with you about your availability and preferred location. We’ll then call them a second time to schedule your appointment through them.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
If I have to send 3 different documents, would you send in 1 email or 3 different? Thanks
attached all 3 document in 1 email.

Important: If you are the applicant or authorized representative, you must provide CIC Email with:
Your application number;
Surname and Given name(s);
Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number or Passport number;

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Finally news from LDN office, just received.

 Schedule A Online: An updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature is required.
 IMM5562: An updated Supplementary Information - Your Travels form (IMM 5562) is required.
 Police Certificate: An updated Police Certificate is required from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.

Any recommendation on these requirements?

Thank you
https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/quick-links?authuser=0

Ehaskhu

Star Member
Mar 28, 2019

 Schedule A Online: An updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature is required.
 IMM5562: An updated Supplementary Information - Your Travels form (IMM 5562) is required.
 Police Certificate: An updated Police Certificate is required from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.

Thank you

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese
Good News , but did you already provided these documents before or its a first time request.

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
i would say you can use something else rather then your dad passport. like your dad school certificate and your grandparents marriage certificate. something which has same name
Old times you know. Who used to get marriage certificate then? My dad school and degree certificate has my grandfather name on it. I am trying to gather documents as much as possible.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008

Thank you

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese
Congrats !! can you tell what is your "in-process" date in London office ?

amitd_007

Jul 19, 2015
if your parents PR file have Canadian address, Service Canada will call you for bio appointment.
Service Canada Centers are gradually resuming biometrics collection services for permanent residence applicants who have received a biometric instruction letter (BIL).
Service Canada officers will call you at the telephone number you provided in your application to schedule your biometrics appointment. There is no additional fee to pay, and you don’t need a new BIL. Don’t go to a Service Canada Centre unless a Service Canada Officer calls you and schedules an appointment for you.
If you applied by using an authorized representative, If the telephone number on file is your representative’s, Service Canada call them and ask them to check with you about your availability and preferred location. We’ll then call them a second time to schedule your appointment through them.
Many Thanks for update....hopefully they will call soon...fingers crossed

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good News , but did you already provided these documents before or its a first time request.
The IMM 5669 (Declaration) I sent it before but they want the updated one.
The IMM 5562 is new for the 1st time. I believe this usually ask for it after you got approved as sponsor, but not during the sponsorship process. @robertp can confirm that?
And ofcourse the police certificate is new as well.

hans1986

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Question: if In case parents come and visit Canada with Valid Super Visa, What are the chances that they will get COPR when arrive here?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Biometrics:

• If you’re a permanent residence applicant in Canada waiting to give your biometrics, you’ll receive a call from Service Canada over the next few months to book a biometrics appointment.
  • If you’re in a region where more people are waiting to give their biometrics, such as the Greater Toronto Area, it may take longer for Service Canada to call you. We know that this is a challenging and frustrating time and we are grateful for your patience. Service Canada will contact you as soon as they can
Gradual resumption of in-person services

Last edited:

kuljit

Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2014
hello everyone
Need a suggestion-My parents are here in Canada on supervise,but their PR file is been sent to New Delhi office.nad on online account says processing documents you uploaded since May 25,2020.
what do I do,should I wait or email them asking my parents are in Canada.r they going to transfer file to Canada office?

time line-file submitted-april 26 ,2019
Medical done-dec 16,219
documents uploaded PCC-NOV 2019.
waiting since then
thank you
kuljit