+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi @robertp thank you for your reply. My applications is sponsoring 3 people - my parents and brother, my parents are in India and have got done their Biometrics in March. My brother is in Canada on a work permit now - his biometrics are pending. So Should I call CIC to confirm the current address and contact number on my brother's file only ? Ora webform is helpful ?
Please use webform.

texmex2020

Sep 16, 2020
Hello
I want to confirm can parents come to canada when they r on supervisa
Also their pr file is in Delhi so if they come to canada can they give their biometrics here as vfs are closed in india
Yes they can enter Canada. just need to prove that they are immediate family members of PR or Citizen. Also they can give biometrics here.

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi,
I am just wondering if there is a panel physician available in Scarborough/ Toronto? Please advise me. It seems like the one I called (Dr. Dharmavathy) is closed because of COVID-19. Thanks

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hello...I am new to this group...My parents got a request for medical as well as PCC and travel history by New Delhi Visa Office. Can somebody suggest that can we upload the documents on the online CIC account or we should email it back .

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hi folks,
We received our DM2 on March 4th 2020 and are still waiting for our PPR to be requested, our LVO is CIC-M. Our daughter & Son-in-Law are our sponsors. Last Thursday we flew to Canada and are now in quarantine for 14 days. We had no problem getting through customs & security in Toronto. We can stay here for 6 months initially and hope we receive our COPR during that time, if not we will apply for an extension to stay for another 6 months. There is light at the end of the tunnel, it’s just not very bright at the moment. Good luck everyone, hope your dreams come true very soon.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hello...I am new to this group...My parents got a request for medical as well as PCC and travel history by New Delhi Visa Office. Can somebody suggest that can we upload the documents on the online CIC account or we should email it back .
If the email quotes (do not reply), send it via Webform.

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Does anybody have IMM5562, travel history. I am unable to download from the cic website.

punjabi2121

Aug 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 August
AOR Received.
waiting
IELTS Request
Original send to CIO
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

Nancy17

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello,
Quick question, Can I fill out ArriveCan App on behalf of my parents? Do they have to show anything at the airport about this?
thank you!!

ananthyog

Star Member
Feb 16, 2019
Hi All, My mother completed her medical in Toronto on Feb 18. The Online tool shows the status of the applicant "In Process" and in further details "Medical Received". Does that mean that she has passed her medical? Appreciate any insight into this as I am a little nervous.

I could not link my mother's application to GCKey / Online login as we had a consultant involved.
I am just wondering who is the panel physician your mother went for medical. thanks please let me know