Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
Just received a letter from CPC-M stating :-

Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that:
“A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the
purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents
that the officer reasonably requires.”
After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:
MYUCI- MYNAME:
> Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family
member. As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar
card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate).
NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.

I had provided an affidavit for my grandmother in lieu of her birth certificate and this is what they sent me. Now on my voter, adhaar and school records my grandmother name will not appear. These people are simply non-sense really.

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hello...I am new to this group...My parents got a request for medical as well as PCC and travel history by New Delhi Visa Office. Can somebody suggest that can we upload the documents on the online CIC account or we should email it back .
You can submit online of u have cic account. I uploaded the documents in cic account and also sent them by email .

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Just received a letter from CPC-M stating :-

Furthermore, Subsection 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act states that:
“A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the
purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents
that the officer reasonably requires.”
After a preliminary review of your application, the following has been deemed required:
MYUCI- MYNAME:
> Proof of Relationship: Document proving your relationship with your inviter/family
member. As proof of relationship to the principal applicant, please provide your voter ID card, Aadhaar
card and old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate).
NOTE: Affidavits are not acceptable as proof of relationship.

I had provided an affidavit for my grandmother in lieu of her birth certificate and this is what they sent me. Now on my voter, adhaar and school records my grandmother name will not appear. These people are simply non-sense really.
you can submit your birth or school documents along with any documents your parents have which indicate relationship between your grandmother and your parent -like your father passport or birth certificate

parvisingh

Nov 24, 2014
California
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-07-2017
you can submit your birth or school documents along with any documents your parents have which indicate relationship between your grandmother and your parent -like your father passport or birth certificate
There is a minor error in my dad's passport her name is spelt differently. Would you know if that be a big thing? Yes, I am planning to give them all they need and also an option to under DNA testing if they need it. Lol.

Swainy

Star Member
Sep 15, 2019
Hello,
Quick question, Can I fill out ArriveCan App on behalf of my parents? Do they have to show anything at the airport about this?
thank you!!
We filled in the ArriveCan app, it gives you a reference number at the end and we had to show this at the airport.

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
There is a minor error in my dad's passport her name is spelt differently. Would you know if that be a big thing? Yes, I am planning to give them all they need and also an option to under DNA testing if they need it. Lol.
i would say you can use something else rather then your dad passport. like your dad school certificate and your grandparents marriage certificate. something which has same name

Reactions: parvisingh

hans1986

Star Member
Jun 6, 2013
Question: if In case parents come and visit Canada with Valid Super Visa, What are the chances that they will get COPR when arrive here?

kate7878

Nov 7, 2016
Hi all. I just received an email from IRCC and checked the status it says that They sent me correspondence in November 2019 and if I haven’t sent the requested documents, do it ASAP.
I did, however I missed one point
- to include their email in the letter. Do you think I need to resend the requested documents or not?
TIA

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Unfortunately no. Its not the basement, just a room at the top floor with a washroom. She doesnt have to come out of the room at all.
That's not really quarantine if she is taking the master suite and all the other family bedrooms and a bathroom are on the same floor. Assume you are also going ro work and school if you have children.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all. I just received an email from IRCC and checked the status it says that They sent me correspondence in November 2019 and if I haven’t sent the requested documents, do it ASAP.
I did, however I missed one point
- to include their email in the letter. Do you think I need to resend the requested documents or not?
TIA
Would send again and include a note saying this document was already sent but I am sending again.

Reactions: kate7878

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
yes. you have to update your parents canadian address & Phone # via Ecas or Webform and wait for Service canada call.

if your parents PR file have Canadian address, Service canada will call you for bio appointment.
Service Canada Centres are gradually resuming biometrics collection services for permanent residence applicants who have received a biometric instruction letter (BIL).
Service Canada officers will call you at the telephone number you provided in your application to schedule your biometrics appointment. There is no additional fee to pay, and you don’t need a new BIL. Don’t go to a Service Canada Centre unless a Service Canada Officer calls you and schedules an appointment for you.
If you applied by using an authorized representative, If the telephone number on file is your representative’s, Service Canada call them and ask them to check with you about your availability and preferred location. We’ll then call them a second time to schedule your appointment through them.

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
I checked on ecas address is still Canadian.Even though I updated thrice by through web form when parents went to India but address is still same lm. They never changed it. So it means we will receive call in canada ?
Also wondering how will biometric appointment work if I receive call in canada and parents are in India.
Thank you

Parminder Gill

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Yes they can enter Canada. just need to prove that they are immediate family members of PR or Citizen. Also they can give biometrics here.
Can u pls guide what do they need to show on their arrival and what questions can they be asked?
As I called IRCC they said they can come but if their PR is under process they come under “DUAl Intent “ a di didn’t understand that.
They said the officer should be satisfied that they will return . I m wondering that my parents have super visa and they can stay 2 years so why they will ask them to return??? Please guide.
Thanks

RAY2112

Jul 5, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally news from LDN office, just received.

 Schedule A Online: An updated Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature is required.
 IMM5562: An updated Supplementary Information - Your Travels form (IMM 5562) is required.
 Police Certificate: An updated Police Certificate is required from each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18.

Any recommendation on these requirements?

Thank you

@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Last edited: