+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

tarkan

Apr 30, 2013
these are the only VAC`s, that are partially opened with limited resources as of June 13th

There are now a total of 23 reported VACs open with limited services:

Austria

Vienna

Bahrain

Manama

China

Beijing
Chengdu
Chongqing
Guangzhou
Hangzhou
Jinan
Kunming
Nanjing
Shanghai
Shenyang

Germany

Düsseldorf

Greece

Athens

Iraq

Erbil

Israel

Tel Aviv

Italy

Rome

Japan

Osaka
Tokyo

Malaysia

Kuala

The Netherlands

The Hague

United Arab Emirates

Abu Dhabi
Dubai
How about CPC-M ?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I need suggestions - to get travel insurance for my mother.
Her existing travel insurance has expired - which was thru ICICI Lombard .- which cant be renewed .

please advise - as it seems so expensive on manulife...allianz for even 3 months
Try Destination Canada - Visitors to Canada

Reactions: amop

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
I need suggestions - to get travel insurance for my mother.
Her existing travel insurance has expired - which was thru ICICI Lombard .- which cant be renewed .

please advise - as it seems so expensive on manulife...allianz for even 3 months
Insurance is expensive. A reputed insurance co. is better than a more economic one when it comes to claims.

Reactions: amop and Irynaken

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hi guys,

Any movement from London Visa Office for applicants from Pakistan! I'm awaiting medical and PCC after SA approval in March 2020. Thanks.

misterbmw

Star Member
Apr 6, 2013
Hi guys,

Any movement from London Visa Office for applicants from Pakistan! I'm awaiting medical and PCC after SA approval in March 2020. Thanks.
There is people here waiting since August of 2019, London office is closed. There is a long line ahead of you my friend, be patient and thankful that you were invited to sponsor. I hope LVO will put their act together, once open.

Reactions: Hamied

BANEET

Mar 16, 2015
Hello Everyone ,

Got GCMS notes today it says RROC REVIEW -fees... what's the meaning of RROC REVIEW.

Please advice , thanks in advance

Lady19

Star Member
Aug 14, 2019
I wonder if anyone here also got an email this morning from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) inviting to complete a survey how COVID 19 impacted their immigration applications. They also have a notice on their website.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/news/notices/survey-client-covid19-2020.html

I hope that they will get a better idea of how this delay in processing impacts people's lives and will come up with a plan to better assist clients throughout these difficult and uncertain times.
I got it as well