+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

heavenevil2

Oct 3, 2014
My parents got COPR after Mar 18, but according to the latest travel rules,
Immediate family members of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
can come to Canada and stay for 15 days or longer.

So I guess they now can come to landing?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
My parents got COPR after Mar 18, but according to the latest travel rules,
Immediate family members of a Canadian citizen or permanent resident
can come to Canada and stay for 15 days or longer.

So I guess they now can come to landing?
Correct.

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Guys have anyone applied for extension of supervisa to remain in Canada ? Please advise ?
I need some help how to apply for supervisa or is it the same as extension of visitor visa.
I do it almost twice a year for the last 3 or 4 years. I believe you can’t apply for supervisa inside of Canada. U have to extent her stay In Canada and You can do it online. they call it a visitor record

PBB2020

Feb 27, 2020
Yes they should be able to get an extension for their Supervisa. Make sure to include a paragraph indicating that they have a PGP application in process as well as include information about inability to travel home if that is also the case. They may b3 asked to redo their medical. If they have done a medical within a year you can reply that they have already done their medical and on what date. They will of course need to have supervisa insurance. Follow the online instructions.
@canuck78
I have to file for extension for both the parents, when we file for extension,

1. can we apply for both the parents as part of one online application with two different application forms,
2. Or is it two different online applications with different application form for each person, or

Really appreciate if someone can answer this.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
@canuck78
I have to file for extension for both the parents, when we file for extension,

1. can we apply for both the parents as part of one online application with two different application forms,
2. Or is it two different online applications with different application form for each person, or

Really appreciate if someone can answer this.
These will be two separate applications for visitor records. You will most likely need to create a seperate GCkey to do it.

forsaken11

Star Member
Mar 7, 2013
Question: If IRCC my account says that "Medical is passed", does this mean medical is passed for both Principal Applicant and Dependent? Or just the principal applicant? Does anyone know? Thanks a lot.

Utopia2017

Apr 10, 2017
Hi,
I am getting closer to the end of 90 extra days for submitting my parents' passports but the VAC is still closed. Also, their medicals will expire in mid-July. Do you know what will happen in this case? do they have to redo their medicals?

FreshT

Oct 16, 2019
Is IRCC still processing entrance visa application for applicants outside of Canada ? Website says 140+days not sure how accurate that is

migratecanada2012

Jul 7, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
New delhi
App. Filed.......
14-06-2019
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
File Transfer...
13-02-2020
June 14 applicant and still says application received. File transferred to NDVO. Any suggestions what should i do except waiting?
did you pay RPRF along with application or after you submit the application or still pending ?

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Got update today via my account that mom passed her medical. Does anyone know what to expect next? I am really confused as to which office has her file since request for PCC, IMM form, etc was received from Mississauga office whereas her medical furtherance was received from Delhi office.

Reactions: serious_cheese