+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shduoduo

May 28, 2020
Thanks for your feedback.
- Did you provide one additional pic when you sent IRCC copy of COPR or just the one which was already affixed on COPR?
- There are many Service Ontario centers open. Go to website and put your location, it will show centres near you which are open and closed. 3 months waiting period for OHIP card is waived off during Covid19.
Thanks much for the information! I am going to search and try!!

I didnot provide additional pic. Just the one which was already affixed on CoPR.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Thanks much for the information! I am going to search and try!!

I didnot provide additional pic. Just the one which was already affixed on CoPR.
Did your mom sign the IRCC copy of COPR before returning it?

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hasn't been a full 12 months of processing when processing has reduced dramatically in March.
We all know that...but this is June and what ever IRCC is doing, there approach should be changed to clear these files. Many applicants finished their medical over 6-10 months ago and IRCC is not providing any update what will happen to those files. They let people to go to home in March and as weeks goes by, most of the offices change the work policy and flexibility to continue to provide the services they supposed to do.

dhillozcanada22

Star Member
Jun 24, 2016
hello guys .. question on behalf of my friend. If parents land in canada (ontario) do they need to be living in ontario for 3 months to get the health card or they can land and then leave canada and come back after 6 months and still get the health card.

Please advise

PkPreeti

Apr 11, 2020
May applicant here, My SA is still in process
I was wondering if I could apply for student loan or I get any grant, Does that have anything to do with my sponsor application. I know as a sponsorship eligibility one should not have taken any social assistance but I don’t know if it also applies to student loan and grants

please advise

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
We all know that...but this is June and what ever IRCC is doing, there approach should be changed to clear these files. Many applicants finished their medical over 6-10 months ago and IRCC is not providing any update what will happen to those files. They let people to go to home in March and as weeks goes by, most of the offices change the work policy and flexibility to continue to provide the services they supposed to do.
Immigration work is almost inpossible to do frok home for privacy reasons and requires cooperation frok various agencies and countries. Like many other things in the world there are delays due to covid.

smjafri

Nov 3, 2008
hello guys .. question on behalf of my friend. If parents land in canada (ontario) do they need to be living in ontario for 3 months to get the health card or they can land and then leave canada and come back after 6 months and still get the health card.

Please advise
To meet the minimum qualifications you must:

• be physically in Ontario for 153 days in any 12‑month period
  • be physically in Ontario for at least 153 days of the first 183 days immediately after you began living in the province
  • make Ontario your primary home
https://www.ontario.ca/page/apply-ohip-and-get-health-card#section-2

Reactions: dhillozcanada22

Svetlana B

May 23, 2018
Good day, I have a quick question about PCC letter. My parents received medical request from Warsaw office last week, no PCC letter was sent to me or my parents. Will it come separtely?

neet13

Star Member
Aug 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,
I applied for GCMS notes for my parents today as there have no update after they passed medical exam on December 12th.
Any suggestions. Thank you.

Reactions: serious_cheese

rang_canada

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
App. Filed.......
2019-04-29
File Transfer...
2019-07-08
Med's Request
2019-07-08
Med's Done....
2019-07-17
How soon can we hear from CIC after a ghost update?

shduoduo

May 28, 2020
Did your mom sign the IRCC copy of COPR before returning it?
No.. she didnot sign. In IRCC email, they dont need COPR copy -- the letter mentioned that COPR copy we have has no officer signature and should be disposed. Applicants should not sign that paper without the IRCC officer witness.
I just felt that it would be easier for them to making PR card with COPR as it has everything needed for PR Card (e.g. photo, height, eye color) so I just mailed for PR card.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
No.. she didnot sign. In IRCC email, they dont need COPR copy -- the letter mentioned that COPR copy we have has no officer signature and should be disposed. Applicants should not sign that paper without the IRCC officer witness.
I just felt that it would be easier for them to making PR card with COPR as it has everything needed for PR Card (e.g. photo, height, eye color) so I just mailed for PR card.
Thanks. Client copy of COPR is required for citizenship too. Let's see how situation unfolds.

Reactions: shduoduo