App. Filed.......
04-04-2016
Doc's Request.
27-07-2016 RCMP
AOR Received.
AOR1 26-04-2016 AOR2 14-06-2016
File Transfer...
06-06-2016
Has CPC-M returned to work? My mom received ME early Feb and no more correspondence since then. I was hoping the whole process could be closed in one year but because of this stupid virus it's now like taking forever

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Has CPC-M returned to work? My mom received ME early Feb and no more correspondence since then. I was hoping the whole process could be closed in one year but because of this stupid virus it's now like taking forever
Exactly. we submitted the documents on June 15. My parents had their biometric in Feb. No updated no email nothing from Feb.

diegosolano

Jul 24, 2018
Montreal
Category........
FAM
Exactly. we submitted the documents on June 15. My parents had their biometric in Feb. No updated no email nothing from Feb.
I know it's difficult but relax, our application was received the first possible day (April 26th 2019) and it's on "Application Received" since August 2019 (on the sponsored person's side), no email, no request for documents, nothing
For some people, it's a short process, for others it's not, that's how they average the processing times and reach their KPIs targets easily, it is what it is

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
Hi all, hope you're all keeping safe in this pandemic.
Just wondering if applications are being processed now. I am a June 10 AOR applicant, and my ECAS status has been "In Process" for ages. I had submitted all the documents in Feb when they were requested, but I haven't heard anything since. Is there any trend of applications being processed now?
Hello,

I'm June 15 application. I'm in process since Jan I think My parents had their Bi-metric in Feb but no update yet. They have not requested even any further documents from me. So I'm not if my documents are complete or they just stopped processing.

cheekoo

Apr 11, 2013
Just wanna ask meaning of IME Passed, are we gonna see IME Passed status? When I check online tool, it only shows me IME received. Please let me know where to see passed status. Thanks a lot
It says medical received on ECAS and Medical passed on the IRCC login (where you link the application)

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
For June applicants, did anyone seeing any updates? It's been a year now.
Yes. Mine just got updated. Medical passed May 28.

Vic R

Mar 23, 2016
@bdidol,@robertp, @YULIA-2016, @vermas

Can you please advise, based on my timeline.
My mother did her Medical in 10, July 2019 and passed on 30th Oct, 2019, PCC was submitted upfront and Biometrics were done on 24th December. Since then its more than 5 months since her application is stuck at NDVO.

I ordered GCM notes generally I found ok with one note. Her TRV was refused once in 2015 due to lack of financial documents of PA which were not submitted that time. in 2017 we submitted all the documents and she got Super Visa.

We forgot to mention this information in her PR application.

there is a note on her file which reads as

" Officer Review **** Eligibility Passed***** Information on file and all supporting documents reviewed. Documents prove the relationship of the sponsor with the applicant. PA did not declare previous TRV refusal. However given PA's age, as well as the fact that she states to understand/speak neither English nor French, and the likelihood that the Schedule A form itself was not filled out by the PA herself other than her signature, I am satisfied there are no concerns under A16(1), A40. Meds - - Passed Crim - PCC reviewed, NRT. RCMP checks ongoing. Biometrics pending Info sharing - Biometrics pending *RF: Please send biometrics instructions. File to PA"

Although this note does not alarm anything however I submitted the correct form after reading this note via webform.

My questions to all experienced friends. her medical will expire on July 2020 which is just 1 month away. i have not got decision made, what should we do . she is in Canada since 2017 on super visa.

Thanks

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@bdidol,@robertp, @YULIA-2016, @vermas

Can you please advise, based on my timeline.
My mother did her Medical in 10, July 2019 and passed on 30th Oct, 2019, PCC was submitted upfront and Biometrics were done on 24th December. Since then its more than 5 months since her application is stuck at NDVO.

I ordered GCM notes generally I found ok with one note. Her TRV was refused once in 2015 due to lack of financial documents of PA which were not submitted that time. in 2017 we submitted all the documents and she got Super Visa.

We forgot to mention this information in her PR application.

there is a note on her file which reads as

" Officer Review **** Eligibility Passed***** Information on file and all supporting documents reviewed. Documents prove the relationship of the sponsor with the applicant. PA did not declare previous TRV refusal. However given PA's age, as well as the fact that she states to understand/speak neither English nor French, and the likelihood that the Schedule A form itself was not filled out by the PA herself other than her signature, I am satisfied there are no concerns under A16(1), A40. Meds - - Passed Crim - PCC reviewed, NRT. RCMP checks ongoing. Biometrics pending Info sharing - Biometrics pending *RF: Please send biometrics instructions. File to PA"

Although this note does not alarm anything however I submitted the correct form after reading this note via webform.

My questions to all experienced friends. her medical will expire on July 2020 which is just 1 month away. i have not got decision made, what should we do . she is in Canada since 2017 on super visa.

Thanks
wait