+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

shduoduo

May 28, 2020
So you send them COPR with photo for PR card as you received email for landing right
Correct. The email I received just asked for photo for making PR card but I sent the COPR copy with photo as the paper has all the information needed for PR card. It worked well!

takedream

May 6, 2014
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

May 28, 2020 Medical passed (finally). Mom had to do some follow up tests after the medical.

Line # in tracker:26
Sponsored People:Parents
Parents Country of Citizenship:Pakistan (Residing in Canada)
Sponsor Province:ON
Invitations Receive Date:April 25, 2019
Application received in Ottawa Date:April 29, 2019
AoR Received (DATE):July 11, 2019
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date: April 29, 2019Date: July 18, 2019Date: August 27, 2019
Ecas Status for permanent resident Application:
Appl. receivedIn ProcessDecision made
Date: April 29, 2019Date: January 9, 2020Date:
Local Visa Office Name:London
Biometric request :Waived
MyCIC update:Medical Passed
IME (Medical )
IME RequestIME Passed
Date: February 6, 2020Date: May 28, 2020
PCC request:Submitted it initially, didn't get ask again
Additional document / travel history request date :July 18th, 2019 asked for Option C and NoA for 2018 tax year
Sept 26th, 2019 asked for an updated background declaration form cause I told them I made a mistake on one of the answers.
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :
Just wanna ask meaning of IME Passed, are we gonna see IME Passed status? When I check online tool, it only shows me IME received. Please let me know where to see passed status. Thanks a lot

jackhcd

Star Member
Nov 21, 2016
Category........
CEC
Just wanna ask meaning of IME Passed, are we gonna see IME Passed status? When I check online tool, it only shows me IME received. Please let me know where to see passed status. Thanks a lot
Your IME status will be reflected on both ECAS (Medical results have been received) and MyCIC (DATE You passed the medical exam).

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Morning everyone, Just checked that return envelope from Ottawa activated yesterday and hoping to receive it by Monday. Also got a quick question if someone can answer, there is not change in ecas and cic. Is that concerning?
Thanks in advance. @YULIA-2016
@robertp @laxsun
There is no change in e-cas and GCkey at this stage. Next change will be after landing is completed.

Intangible

Dec 1, 2011
Calgary
Hi everyone. I have a queation about extending stay. I tried searching for answers in other threads but cannot find. I had hoped the decision would be made on my mom's PR by this time but due to covid crisis that's not going to happen. My mom is here on supervisa and her stamp says to leave by august 2020. Based on processing time of 133 days mentioned on ircc website for extension of stay, I have decided to apply right now.

While filling the questionnaire, I picked extend stay for more than 6 months and yes for medical done in last 12 months (we got it done for PR). Now in the application it is asking me to give proof of medical. I don't have any proof. Is it asking for medical because I picked more than 6 months? What should I do?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi everyone. I have a queation about extending stay. I tried searching for answers in other threads but cannot find. I had hoped the decision would be made on my mom's PR by this time but due to covid crisis that's not going to happen. My mom is here on supervisa and her stamp says to leave by august 2020. Based on processing time of 133 days mentioned on ircc website for extension of stay, I have decided to apply right now.

While filling the questionnaire, I picked extend stay for more than 6 months and yes for medical done in last 12 months (we got it done for PR). Now in the application it is asking me to give proof of medical. I don't have any proof. Is it asking for medical because I picked more than 6 months? What should I do?
There is no point in asking for an extension of her visitor status until her visitor status is almost expired. Apply a week before expiry just in you have some questions.

Intangible

Dec 1, 2011
Calgary
There is no point in asking for an extension of her visitor status until her visitor status is almost expired. Apply a week before expiry just in you have some questions.
But like I mentioned, the processing time for extend your stay application is 133 days right now. If I apply so late, even implied status of 90 days won't be enough.