+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

abcxyz

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
@YULIA-2016 @robertp
Is the tracker still updated, please update (My CIC update for Line 615: Biometrics completed-(date: Aug 19, 2020 ?), All documents submitted Mar 09, No response received from them so far apart from biometric completion)
Also, do you think I should contact CIC to clarify why the date seems incorrect as my parents biometric was done in Jan 2020 and the date of completion is past date (seems a typo as their biometric number and other details of date and validity is all correct in Mycic. I don't want to increase their work during this time but also want to make sure if I should be the one to notify them about this? Please advise and thank you in advance.

Reactions: serious_cheese

garry_

Sep 17, 2017
Does anyone know how to get option c printout? As I logged in to my CRA Account it shows me only for three years which is (2017,2018,2019) but i need for 2016 as well coz my application received date is in june 2019 and i already gave them a consent to get information from cra but still (just for safe side)want to give all information they asked in recent email.Any suggestion please? My call to cra not going through i think it’s just because of covid-19

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Does anyone know how to get option c printout? As I logged in to my CRA Account it shows me only for three years which is (2017,2018,2019) but i need for 2016 as well coz my application received date is in june 2019 and i already gave them a consent to get information from cra but still (just for safe side)want to give all information they asked in recent email.Any suggestion please? My call to cra not going through i think it’s just because of covid-19
You have to call them

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Just received GCMS
Admissibility
Medical: Requested (mycic passed Mar 11, 2020)
CSQ not required.
Biometric: completed
PCC: Submitted
Police/Military info: not required
Fees: Paid RPRF
CASE REVIEWED. RECOMMEND PASS.
It looks like almost pass ELIGIBILITY STAGE.
Background check is inprocess.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hi guys,

@robertp @canuck78

My mom's application is under process, status is DM for SA. She is here with me on super visa and her visa expires on June 2. I'm applying for a second extension for one year as I got one last year. Do I have to mention the reason, which is primarily Covid 19? I believe her PR processing has no bearing on an extension, since that is also not in its final stages, and thus can't be the reason for the extension. Any suggestions regarding extension would really be appreciated. Thanks.

mostafa2008

Aug 14, 2019
Hi guys,

@robertp @canuck78

My mom's application is under process, status is DM for SA. She is here with me on super visa and her visa expires on June 2. I'm applying for a second extension for one year as I got one last year. Do I have to mention the reason, which is primarily Covid 19? I believe her PR processing has no bearing on an extension, since that is also not in its final stages, and thus can't be the reason for the extension. Any suggestions regarding extension would really be appreciated. Thanks.
I think the extension reason can be Covid 19 and also the fact that during these challenging time you'd like to have your mom be close to you and the family. My mom has been in Canada with a supervisa (initially for 2 years) and then has been extended several times (each time by 1 year) without any issue. You should be fine. :)

Reactions: Hamied

mostafa2008

Aug 14, 2019
Same situation for me. ECAS has changed to decision made for PR on March 13th. No other notifications. I called CIC. They told me they are doing final review!

Let’s keeping ourselves posted if anyone gets any updates.

#stayhome
Good luck!

Is a DM for principle applicant a good sign? Or should we be worried as we haven't heard back since then for almost a month?

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
I think the extension reason can be Covid 19 and also the fact that during these challenging time you'd like to have your mom be close to you and the family. My mom has been in Canada with a supervisa (initially for 2 years) and then has been extended several times (each time by 1 year) without any issue. You should be fine. :)
Thanks for the encouraging reply :). Will do accordingly.

Reactions: mostafa2008