+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
You should provide proof of a policy that will continue after July. It should be for a year although many policies refund any unused months minus an administration fee.
2. The funds that you and your mother should write and provide should be the funds you have available on statements.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. It's really helpful.

aj215

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
16/4/15
Med's Done....
26/4/15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28/05/15
As per letter "If not already included in your application."

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
I am in the same boat.
Sponsored: Mother
Province: Ontario
App Date: June 17th
AOR received: Apr 1st 2020
Asked to send IMM5768 if not sent with package.

I did submit IMM5768 together with the package. Anyone know if it helps resubmitting the form again ? Am not sure why would they ask again if they already have it ?
In my case, I was asked to submit IMM5768 along with IMM5669 (with hand signatures) in November 2019. So, technically I`ve already sent IMM5768 twice, and they still don`t seem to be happy with it, ;-). anyways, I am waiting for the app to get linked in MyCIC and see if they have a similar update there.

amanpreet.kaur01

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Edmonton,Ab
App. Filed.......
June17,2019
AOR Received.
13-04-2020
I am in the same boat.
Sponsored: Mother
Province: Ontario
App Date: June 17th
AOR received: Apr 1st 2020
Asked to send IMM5768 if not sent with package.

I did submit IMM5768 together with the package. Anyone know if it helps resubmitting the form again ? Am not sure why would they ask again if they already have it ?
I got AOR on March 12 and on April 1 they asked to submit this form . I have send it originally so I am not sending it again

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Does anyone know what the following means on a sputum test report? "Acid-fast Bacilli Not Seen" and "MTC Not Isolated".

Reactions: Rhill

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
Hello everyone. Just wanted to ask. If you applied CERB due to COVID-19 does it affect you P&G application that is already in process? My mom already did medical in Manila and currently here in Canada with me. Thanks.

iliveinbanff

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
25-04-2019
AOR Received.
15-11-2019
Med's Request
19-12-2019
any june applicants with DM2 update?? feb 17th medicals passed with bio metrics.. no updates after that..!!
June 7 applicant. Done medical. No update yet.

Mandriva

Jun 19, 2014
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese
My case had another strange update.
I posted on this forum that on March 5th I received an email that my parents application will be transferred to Warsaw. It was in process by CPC-Mississauga before. The words in that email were as following: "
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please be advised that your file will be transferred to the visa office in Warsaw. Should you
require to contact that office, please ensure that all correspondence includes your complete
name and date of birth as well as the application number listed above.
"

Now ECAS shows "Application Received" for permanent residence part. It was "In progress" for months before.
Is it a concern? Or does it only mean that Warsaw received the application?

Please update a tracker if needed.
Thank you.

Reactions: laxsun

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello everyone. Just wanted to ask. If you applied CERB due to COVID-19 does it affect you P&G application that is already in process? My mom already did medical in Manila and currently here in Canada with me. Thanks.
unless your application can not be done by tax season of 2021 which likely not happening in your case. take care.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese
My case had another strange update.
I posted on this forum that on March 5th I received an email that my parents application will be transferred to Warsaw. It was in process by CPC-Mississauga before. The words in that email were as following: "
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada.
Please be advised that your file will be transferred to the visa office in Warsaw. Should you
require to contact that office, please ensure that all correspondence includes your complete
name and date of birth as well as the application number listed above.
"

Now ECAS shows "Application Received" for permanent residence part. It was "In progress" for months before.
Is it a concern? Or does it only mean that Warsaw received the application?

Please update a tracker if needed.
Thank you.
It means that Warsaw has received your file and they will process it further.

Bai ji

Dec 18, 2019
Hi I just want to know about my parents file they start process 7th June then biometric don 15 January after that they send my file to Delhi India for my parents background Chak after that nothing I got please let me know but is next and how long they will take?
I think they are very slow !! Thanks

kkim604

Apr 27, 2010
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Korea
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
are they processing any apps right now?
are they even working?
I thought they are all closed

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi I just want to know about my parents file they start process 7th June then biometric don 15 January after that they send my file to Delhi India for my parents background Chak after that nothing I got please let me know but is next and how long they will take?
I think they are very slow !! Thanks
Processing time posted is 12-24 months so still in range. It is hard to predict processing times but with covid it is even harder. All you can do is be patient and remember that you are still lucky versus others who haven’t been selected.