+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

adhillon88

Dec 3, 2019
Visa Office......
New delhi
My application was for my parents.
When I submitted application I paid $2250.
When I received DM1, I paid $980 RPRF.
Have I paid too much?
Yes, the $2250 included everything so they returned the additional amount you paid afterwards.
It’s highly unlikely that they would decline your application without sending a Procedural fairness letter first. Please confirm this info via a webform though.

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada

hinavin

Dec 2, 2010
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, Ontario Canada
Flights into India are cancelled for a week so there is a high chance of flights out being cancelled. Flying and airports should really be avoided especially by elderly or immunocompromised.
Thanks! That makes sense...just that cannot trust that the medical facilities in Idian cities would be anywhere at par with what we can get here in GTA with our much smaller population.

But your point does make sense, nevertheless!

seehat_inder

Jul 12, 2013
Hello @seehat_inder

was there ant issue with you parents medicals. My in laws medical is stuck in pending stage, after furtherance medical test.
Sorry for the delayed response.

My dad had a heart attack after we applied in Apr 2019. There was another administrator error by the IRCC. All together took lot of time. When I expected to move as a normal file then this COVID-19 thing happened. :-(

Hope this situation will get over soon. Stay safe.

PBB2020

Feb 27, 2020
Hi everyone,
My online status turned to DM for permanent resident application last weekend.
Last week I received two refunds from IRCC, one is $85, another is $895, does anyone know what these are? Any implication on this?
@canadagoose1
when did you recieve your PPR letter. I mean after how many days of status change to "Decision made"?
and also when did you receive refund for biometrics relative to "Decision made" date?

I am asking because my parents received "Decision made" a week ago and they haven't received any PPR letter or any refunds yet.

Last edited:

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
My application was for my parents.
When I submitted application I paid $2250.
When I received DM1, I paid $980 RPRF.
Have I paid too much?
Yes. What you paid initially ie 2250/ is what you have to pay (for both parents). They returned excess amount you paid to them.

Last edited:

ayaan2019

Feb 15, 2019
It that what you are doing here, is that the kinda person you are? You are a sicko man, you gotta get psychiatric help
dnt u think enough is already going on in this world ! Do we really need these kind of kidish argument on this forum! Grow up dnt be kids !

Reactions: Mesad