+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi @robertp @YULIA-2016 Team
Yesterday sponsorship application status was in process and today it is DM but on PR application its In process

DM is postive only or can be taken and assumed as negative deciaion , secondly as per ur experience, how much more time it may take to get medicals.

Third quick question, last year we took an extention on tourist visa and got finger prints done, do we need to do biometrics again..

Please suggest

Thanks
Maninder Singh
Check timeline here. All request is depend on Which VO assign to your PR application.

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Sponsor Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:Appl. received / In process / Decision made
Ecas Status for PR Application:Appl. received / In process / Decision made
Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME request date :
IME Passed date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi @robertp,

I need a piece of advice on it. My Mom dad renewed their passports and received it today. They have got their biometrics done with their older passports. They do not have any further request for PCC or Medical as of now.

My question is - Do we need to update CIC of this change ? If yes, Is an email good enough ? Who should send the email the sponsor or the Principal applicant.

Could you please guide me through.

Thank you.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi @robertp,

I need a piece of advice on it. My Mom dad renewed their passports and received it today. They have got their biometrics done with their older passports. They do not have any further request for PCC or Medical as of now.

Also, the only change in the new passports - is the validity and passport number, I mean there were no other major changes.

My question is - Do we need to update CIC of this change ? If yes, Is an email good enough ? Who should send the email the sponsor or the Principal applicant.

Thank you.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Yea I understood what they said. But is there any serious consequence of leaking any immigration info about my file. Although they are saying just name was shared.. Any advise on that.
Absolutely no. Only information showing on AOR, SA,.. is file number, uci, ur name, address,... with these limited information even in this case they just disclosed your name.no-one can hurt u unless you gave ur mycic to someone else with allow them to submit documents.

Reactions: ankz001

sms_1190

Feb 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Update my Entry:
Line # in tracker:735 (sms_1190)
Sponsored People:
Sponsor Province:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:In process
Ecas Status for PR Application:In process
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME request date :
IME Passed date:
PCC request:
PR decision made date :
PPR date :

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Absolutely no. Only information showing on AOR, SA,.. is file number, uci, ur name, address,... with these limited information even in this case they just disclosed your name.no-one can hurt u unless you gave ur mycic to someone else with allow them to submit documents.
Thank you :)

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Update my Entry:
Line # in tracker:735 (sms_1190)
Sponsored People:
Sponsor Province:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:In process
Ecas Status for PR Application:In process
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME request date :
IME Passed date:
PCC request:
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
date? get your In process date from Ecas.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi @robertp,

Also, the only change in the new passports - is the validity and passport number, I mean there were no other major changes.

Thank you.
Yes, inform NDVO via Email ASAP. send your parents New PP all page copy .

gerjit2019

Jan 30, 2019
When i check e-cas today is said We started processing your application on March 2. I've received SA letter and bio request and no medical. Is there any significance to that message in e-cas?