+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Janet2011

Jul 29, 2019
Hi,

I'm kind of confused with the HK email as follows:

For sponsor and all dependent children:
Ø If not yet submitted: Copy of the original hospital birth certificate and any other documents that prove the relationship to the principal applicant or your sponsor/in-Canada family member. Kinship documents are not acceptable. For children born in the People’s Republic of China: You must submit a scanned notarized copy of the original Medical Certificate of Birth issued by the Ministry of Health of the People’s Republic of China (If this is not available, you must submit an explanation as to why this document cannot be submitted).

My question is what documents I need to submit according to this request. Is it my relationship to my parents only? Or my relationship to my husband and my children as well?
Thanks a lot for any suggestion or experience sharing.

kevinptl

Jan 14, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I applied Sponsorship application for my parents and brother(total 3 people) in May 2019.
I got biomterics request in October 2019
I got an email stating that I m an eligible sponsor and my file has been transmitted to local visa office in November 2019
So far I havent got medical request for any of them
My friends who applied after me got the medical request right 1 month after the biometric.

Why i haven't received the medical request yet.
Is it normal?
I m really worried..
Please help me what to do

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello Everyone,
I applied Sponsorship application for my parents and brother(total 3 people) in May 2019.
I got biomterics request in October 2019
I got an email stating that I m an eligible sponsor and my file has been transmitted to local visa office in November 2019
So far I havent got medical request for any of them
My friends who applied after me got the medical request right 1 month after the biometric.

Why i haven't received the medical request yet.
Is it normal?
I m really worried..
Please help me what to do
Nothing to be worried because 2 yrs processing.

Devang T

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2013
Med's Request
09-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
IN PROCESS-- 18-06-2014; DECISION MADE-- 10 JULY, 2014
Passport Req..
July 24, 2014; SPOUSE PPR - 18 AUG
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 08, 2014;
I understand that they have their own timelines and pace of doing things.

I can't control how they move the files and I am not expecting them to move faster for me, but I can only do things that can help my SA approval goes first. Which it seems is stuck at the point of "In Process" for past 2 months.

that's why I just wanted to know the timelines and different stages @calgary17 and @ayaan2019 had.
Thanks @montu5742 @calgary17 and @ayaan2019 for your discussion and giving out the solution to this problem. My application is also got stuck since Aug in SA stage. They requested for my birth certificate which I had submitted but still waiting since 5 months now and no SA yet. You guys gave me a new ray of hope. Will contact SS and get that lettet as well! Thanks again.

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
What is ghost update?
Are you in the tracker?

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Sponsor Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:Appl. received / In process / Decision made
Ecas Status for PR Application:Appl. received / In process / Decision made
Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME request date :
IME Passed date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

djm2285

Mar 13, 2020
Hi,

Received letter for SA Approval along with additional document requirement.

Question is, in country specific requirement listed for spouses, Do I have to submit all the mentioned forms and supporting documents? or just documents of Birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc?

Please help.

Thanks

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hello everyone, I got this email from IRCC. What do you think can be the serious consequences of this or can it be ignored? Any ideas?

Dear XXXX:

I regret to advise you that your personal information was inadvertently disclosed at some time between February 10th and 12th, 2020, to another individual. This error was noted on February 12th, 2020. The information disclosed was your full name. No other personal information was disclosed.

Please also accept our apology for inadvertently sending you an email invitation to participate in a Government of Canada survey which was addressed to another individual. Please delete the original email sent to you.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada strives to ensure that all personal information is handled in a manner that respects the Privacy Act by having measures and guidelines in place to ensure personal information is protected. We have reviewed the events that led to this error and have taken action so this does not happen again. This includes modifying our current procedures and providing training updates to staff.

I regret any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for deleting the email which was sent to you in error. Should you wish to further discuss this matter, you may contact me by email at IRCC.survey-privacy-vie-privee-sondage.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello everyone, I got this email from IRCC. What do you think can be the serious consequences of this or can it be ignored? Any ideas?

Dear XXXX:

I regret to advise you that your personal information was inadvertently disclosed at some time between February 10th and 12th, 2020, to another individual. This error was noted on February 12th, 2020. The information disclosed was your full name. No other personal information was disclosed.

Please also accept our apology for inadvertently sending you an email invitation to participate in a Government of Canada survey which was addressed to another individual. Please delete the original email sent to you.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada strives to ensure that all personal information is handled in a manner that respects the Privacy Act by having measures and guidelines in place to ensure personal information is protected. We have reviewed the events that led to this error and have taken action so this does not happen again. This includes modifying our current procedures and providing training updates to staff.

I regret any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for deleting the email which was sent to you in error. Should you wish to further discuss this matter, you may contact me by email at IRCC.survey-privacy-vie-privee-sondage.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.
They accidentally sent ur information to someone else. But not serious. Just say sorry to you.

Reactions: ankz001

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
They accidentally sent ur information to someone else. But not serious. Just say sorry to you.
Yea I understood what they said. But is there any serious consequence of leaking any immigration info about my file. Although they are saying just name was shared.. Any advise on that.

montu5742

Star Member
May 12, 2014
Thanks @montu5742 @calgary17 and @ayaan2019 for your discussion and giving out the solution to this problem. My application is also got stuck since Aug in SA stage. They requested for my birth certificate which I had submitted but still waiting since 5 months now and no SA yet. You guys gave me a new ray of hope. Will contact SS and get that lettet as well! Thanks again.
No worries.

I will be contacting SS again today and hoping to get that letter.

Maddy1041

Jan 30, 2020
Hi @robertp @YULIA-2016 Team
Yesterday sponsorship application status was in process and today it is DM but on PR application its In process

DM is postive only or can be taken and assumed as negative deciaion , secondly as per ur experience, how much more time it may take to get medicals.

Third quick question, last year we took an extention on tourist visa and got finger prints done, do we need to do biometrics again..

Please suggest

Thanks
Maninder Singh

Reactions: serious_cheese