+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
It's a good sign when you start seeing this line. Your file is likely to move to the next step in the next 3-4 days.
No i haven’t got this line yet.
I was just wondering if it appears for everyone or just few?
If for all, do they start processing the application only after this line appears or they just process the application and to the very close of finishing the process they update with this line?

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
No i haven’t got this line yet.
I was just wondering if it appears for everyone or just few?
If for all, do they start processing the application only after this line appears or they just process the application and to the very close of finishing the process they update with this line?
Your e-cas status on PA side will move from Application Received to In Process when your file is picked up by a case analyst. When it reaches to the Immigration/Case Officer and he is close to making a decision, this line appears and you also get a Ghost update in your myCIC account.

Reactions: calgary17

pavion

Sep 25, 2019
Your e-cas status on PA side will move from Application Received to In Process when your file is picked up by a case analyst. When it reaches to the Immigration/Case Officer and he is close to making a decision, this line appears and you also get a Ghost update in your myCIC account.
I'm a May 30 applicant and have had this ever since I discovered ECAS is different from the account login, about 2-3 weeks ago. No progress since then. Hoping that means our DM2 will be any day now. To clarify though, it's not a line in the status, it just says Sponsor Application, approved. PR Application Status, In Progress.

If it's a separate line, that has yet to appear.

Last edited:

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I have received Medical and PCC request.

I know the medical report gets sent by the panel physician.
What about PCC how do I sent it to Singapore visa office? Is it via mail or email?
Also is there any specific size photo required for a medical exam?

Anyone here has any suggestions for a panel physician in Dhaka?
Did you send PCC to this office?? by email or mail??

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I'm a May 30 applicant and have had this ever since I discovered ECAS is different from the account login, about 2-3 weeks ago. No progress since then. Hoping that means our DM2 will be any day now. To clarify though, it's not a line in the status, it just says Sponsor Application, approved. PR Application Status, In Progress.

If it's a separate line, that has yet to appear.
We are talking about apperance of this seperate line.

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
@robertp . Its been more than 1 week after Bio done .. no SA letter , no LVO tranfer letter nor any update on mycic .. it still showing we need your fingerprints .. should i worry ? what shd be my next steps .. plz kindly advise . Thanks

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
@robertp . Its been more than 1 week after Bio done .. no SA letter , no LVO tranfer letter nor any update on mycic .. it still showing we need your fingerprints .. should i worry ? what shd be my next steps .. plz kindly advise . Thanks
Wait. Things are moving very slowly for all.

mia1588

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Missisauga
AOR Received.
17-05-2019
Med's Request
09-10-2019
Med's Done....
16-10-2019

labibfares

May 5, 2019
Hi Every one
My father's application was approved and now they want us to send a passport to get the Visa. But he already has a valid super visa.
My question is can I send them an email with a copy of his passport and the Canadian super visa or just send his passport according to the regular process
Thank you