+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ilovecanada11

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That SA letter is a request letter for adiditonal docs as well. Provide all the applicable documents asked in that letter within 30 days.
It's weird my letter didn't say anything about 30 days , just asked for the documents and that's it

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
How long does it usually take for SA letter after the Biometric request ? I received Biometrics on March 6, Biometrics completed March 09.

Is the next step SA or PCC / IME request ?

Reactions: serious_cheese

ilovecanada11

Star Member
Sep 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long does it usually take for SA letter after the Biometric request ? I received Biometrics on March 6, Biometrics completed March 09.

Is the next step SA or PCC / IME request ?
In my case biomertics came after SA, so i think you should be expecting SA soon

IME should come in a week or so after biomertics,

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Your advice seems correct. VO making mistake in family size in light of example #3 .....can any one provide references regarding point that if wife is Co then she will be counted in family size prior to year of marriage. Ask this question to ircc team on twitter...( tough question :)- )
I hope at least they can cite it from official cic website. I dont know why they advice him to withdraw a cosigner to exclude her from family size. This is totally wrong. If this works ( highlighted to avoid misunderstandings on purpose). Childs/ kids under 22 yrs old should be excluded as well bz they are not cosigner.

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I hope at least they can cite it from official cic website. I dont know why they advice him to withdraw a cosigner to exclude her from family size. This is totally wrong. If this works ( highlighted to avoid misunderstandings on purpose). Childs/ kids under 22 yrs old should be excluded as well bz they are not cosigner.
This is discussion forum ..we help each other to come to best possible solution ..without paying to attorneys

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
No where mentioned 30 days....it says ASAP ( ref: cpc mississauga)
I already told this user, it is not mentioned in the letter about 30 days but just as per IRCC’s standard deadlines s/he should aim to send the docs within 30 days.
It was discussed earlier in this forum and everyone with similar letter (saying asap) tried to send the docs within 30 days and people who needed more time they informed IRCc about the delay.