+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
for co-signer >>co-signer must provide proof of income for the last 3 taxation years before the date of your application

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1461&top=14

both think have to consider before going to CIC
ok got it...problem is here, "must provide proof of income for last 3 years" in this case no proof of income ( regardless of when marriage was solemnized....qualification for cosponsor is to give proof of income for last 3 years, hence fault is here, remove co-sponsor to qualify application

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I already told this user, it is not mentioned in the letter about 30 days but just as per IRCC’s standard deadlines s/he should aim to send the docs within 30 days.
It was discussed earlier in this forum and everyone with similar letter (saying asap) tried to send the docs within 30 days and people who needed more time they informed IRCc about the delay.
well I sent docs one by one as they become available....thanks god I submitted most of documents in one month time...for pcc of residence in old city i requested them that it will be submitted in few days , (however it will be submitted after 45 days).....they gave no reply to it....nothing but silence....no additinal documents request ....nothing....ecas says "under process" and mycic says "submitted" keeping fingers crossed.... still confusion regarding usa pcc for cumulative stay of 6.5 months ......

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
I hope at least they can cite it from official cic website. I dont know why they advice him to withdraw a cosigner to exclude her from family size. This is totally wrong. If this works ( highlighted to avoid misunderstandings on purpose). Childs/ kids under 22 yrs old should be excluded as well bz they are not cosigner.
@robertp has give a referene from ircc website where it says "cosponsor must have proof of income of last 3 years" ....so main problem is here....then comes family size which also needs to be corrected in the light of date on marriage certificate....year wise

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
@robertp has give a referene from ircc website where it says "cosponsor must have proof of income of last 3 years" ....so main problem is here....then comes family size which also needs to be corrected in the light of date on marriage certificate....year wise
I think the only problem is IRCC counted his wife in 2016&2017 even he got married in 2018.
They refusal letter says he does not meet in come in 2016 for 4 persons while he only sponsors his mom and dad he was not married in 2016. The correct family size should be 2016-3, 2017-3, 2018-4. Ircc has not mentioned anything about cosigner.
@Prince0304 pls share ur thoughts here

Reactions: caninfoseeker

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Yup but sometimes it may be negatively affect to an application even reduce chance to reunite family members. Luckily he did not withdraw the cosigner.
The co signor not adding any value to this application...her information is irrelevant for the LICO requirements...not sure why you unable to understand this very simple fact and trying to create panic in the forum.

Reactions: kwgcda

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
well I sent docs one by one as they become available....thanks god I submitted most of documents in one month time...for pcc of residence in old city i requested them that it will be submitted in few days , (however it will be submitted after 45 days).....they gave no reply to it....nothing but silence....no additinal documents request ....nothing....ecas says "under process" and mycic says "submitted" keeping fingers crossed.... still confusion regarding usa pcc for cumulative stay of 6.5 months ......
cumulative stay doesn't count

• Love
Reactions: caninfoseeker

PunjabiDeadpool

Star Member
Mar 7, 2020
I have the same ECAS status as yours:

Sponsor Side : Decision Made
PA Side : In Process

Inside Sponsor: It says we started processing on Jan 29,2020
Inside PA : It says Application Received.

Haven't received any email or any BIO/PCC request yet. I expect we might get it this week.
wait mode ON.

Reactions: Hamied

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Does everyone from CPC-M gets a line updated in ecas for PR application, “We started processing your application on —— date”?
It's a good sign when you start seeing this line. Your file is likely to move to the next step in the next 3-4 days.