+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
for co-signer >>co-signer must provide proof of income for the last 3 taxation years before the date of your application

https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1461&top=14

both think have to consider before going to CIC
In this case he is qualified without a cosigner but he added to ensure in 2019,2020,... he is not have enough income she MAY help him. Because if he did not add her as a cosigner later on he CAN NOT add a cosigner.
He needs to send supporting documents showing his family size 2016,2017,2018 to cic.

sagar416

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Hi All,

When filling the webform, I am selecting the option of Permanent Resident Application by mail and in the section after it doesn't have a PGP option. What are you all selecting when submitting the webform for address change?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi All,

When filling the webform, I am selecting the option of Permanent Resident Application by mail and in the section after it doesn't have a PGP option. What are you all selecting when submitting the webform for address change?
I just to go my ECAS changed and its updated after a few days

salviDec2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hello Experts

My parent visit visa was about to expire (still valid) so we applied for the renewal of visit visa (online app). For that visit visa application, I have received medical request. my parent PR app under PGP 2019 is with London VO (in process status). No medical has been received.

Questions
1) Will the medical done for visit visa be applicable to the PR applicant (when london VO requests medical)?
2) Is it normal to request medical for visit visa?
3) Since the visit visa is still valid, and we have requested to renewal / new visit visa - is that Ok?

Thanks

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello Experts

My parent visit visa was about to expire (still valid) so we applied for the renewal of visit visa (online app). For that visit visa application, I have received medical request. my parent PR app under PGP 2019 is with London VO (in process status). No medical has been received.

Questions
1) Will the medical done for visit visa be applicable to the PR applicant (when london VO requests medical)?
2) Is it normal to request medical for visit visa?
3) Since the visit visa is still valid, and we have requested to renewal / new visit visa - is that Ok?

Thanks
Yes for all three.

s_Fanous

Apr 2, 2015
Might be a stupid question, but I see a lot of PCC request dates. Are you getting a request on myCIC for the PCC or where are you getting this request?

The last update in myCIC is that medicals were received. Then under the "Details about your application status" section it says "We do not need additional documents "

I did however get the eligibility of sponsorship letter that list additional documentation that needs to be provided, so I'm confused. Should I be sending the additional documentation or will a request be made for them?

Thanks

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Might be a stupid question, but I see a lot of PCC request dates. Are you getting a request on myCIC for the PCC or where are you getting this request?

The last update in myCIC is that medicals were received. Then under the "Details about your application status" section it says "We do not need additional documents "

I did however get the eligibility of sponsorship letter that list additional documentation that needs to be provided, so I'm confused. Should I be sending the additional documentation or will a request be made for them?

Thanks
That SA letter is a request letter for adiditonal docs as well. Provide all the applicable documents asked in that letter within 30 days.

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
Thank you for prompt response.
Is the medical exam same for visit visa v/s PR ?.
I notice that on the IME form it says IMM Type - non EDE (on PR app its generally EDE). does that make the test different?

Thanks
For visitor medical as well as parents PR it is NON EDE (non excessive demand exempt)
It is EDE for spousal PR or may be some other categories as well but for parents it is Non EDE.