+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Generic message ? you mean an email to NDVO?
did you got following text?

"We can confirm the reception of the documents.

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

For more information on using a lawyer or other representative, or on how to become a representative, please visit our website.

You may also visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,"

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014

If further information is needed, a request may be sent by the responsible office.

However, there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of a Representative form and submitting it via the IRCC Web form available on our website. You may also contact the appropriate governing body to verify that you are a member in good standing.

If you already provided a Use of a Representative form, please resend the form and make sure to fill out all sections of the form correctly.

For more information on using a lawyer or other representative, or on how to become a representative, please visit our website.

You may also visit the online Help Centre or our website for further information. You can search by typing keywords.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Sincerely,"

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Yes thats correct Rob.

Sincerely,"
yes thats correct

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Yes, they will staple the two passport together and stamp the older one with cancelled.
Thank you. In my case, my mom dad went for Passport reissue under tatkaal, they were asked for original passport to verify details, but they just kept the self attested copied of the passport with them, and returned the older one back to them.

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hi guys just came through a weird situation, my parents received PPR , but we are planning to submit passport in canada coz they will be here in a week . Now I got an email from local IRCC office for my parents to attend an interview . Does anyone know what that interview is about ?

403 Waitubg for PNP

Jun 12, 2015
sorry bit out of touch with the doc requirements here.

What are you guys providing as a birth certificate proof. my dad or mom doesnt have one. all my dad has his degree certificate.

thanks in advance
You can provide voter I'd card, School certification, PAN Card etc and can write a letter of explanation along these documents.

nshakelly

Nov 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@robertp @bdidol

Medicals Passed: March 9, 2020

My parents had given their Biometrics on Feb 11, 2020 and the Enrollment Number is reflected on CIC website. But the status says "We have not received your Fingerprints"
This seems to be a common problem across many applicants, But what is the path for getting this rectified? Please suggest

Reactions: serious_cheese