+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hi All,

I have a question, I got the request for getting Biometrics done and my parents are in canada .When i call service canada for Biometrics they do not have any appointment for coming 4 weeks. Did you all also gave your biometrics in Service canada or somewhere else ? Is there a way to get the early appointment as the letter gave me 4 weeks and until then there is not appointment.
Extension of my biometrics date will be the last step. Thank for your time in advance
No need to call them...book an appointment from here

https://apps.canada.ca/login?redirect=/reservation?utm_campaign=not-applicable&utm_medium=vanity-url&utm_source=canada-ca_service-canada-appointment

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hi @robertp please update received PPR today . I also would like to thank everyone , admins and whoever shared their experiences on this forum . This is such an incredible support for everyone who had questions, doubts or what to do thoughts in this situation in their minds. To bring our parents and grandparents to canada is a dream for all of us and I am sure we all had worked very hard to reach to this stage where we are able to do so . I wish luck to all other applicants. You all worked hard and don’t worry the results are going to be very good . Thank you all !

manishlahori

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
@robertp

Hi Robert,

I have submitted the updated IMM5569 form for both my mom and Dad. I have received the confirmation email today from CIC for reception of the same document. However in one email they are saying that there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of Representative form. However i already sent that form along with my Application package in June 2019.

Could you please advise. what should i do? Should i call Delhi office as my local VPO is Delhi.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp

Hi Robert,

I have submitted the updated IMM5569 form for both my mom and Dad. I have received the confirmation email today from CIC for reception of the same document. However in one email they are saying that there is no information stating that you are a representative on this file. If you wish to obtain further information, the applicant must provide written consent to IRCC by completing the Use of Representative form. However i already sent that form along with my Application package in June 2019.

Could you please advise. what should i do? Should i call Delhi office as my local VPO is Delhi.
Generic message. no need to call NDVO.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
No, the case has remained with CPC-M. The PCC request was part of the SA letter (hard copy, by regular mail). I submitted the PCC back in Dec.
very few got SA letter via Email like you. check in tracker very few applicant reported Pre-arrival service letter from CPC-M VO.

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Thanks for your reply. The appointment they are giving is after 4 week. So i was wondering any other way/organization to book the appointment with?
I believe you only have this option for biometrics in Canada. If you book it past the 30 days, send a webform with the appointment date and request an extension until that time. It won't be a big deal, just let them know.