+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Thamely

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Hello,
My mom did Biometric in mid November in Buffalo. After a couple of months without hearing back anything I called CIC they told me the Mexico Embassy is processing the file. Emailed Mexico's office and they said everything is in order. No Medical exam or PCC have been requested by CIC. She has a Super Visa and did medicals for it about a year ago. Will CIC request new medicals ? It is taking a long time to hear any updates, wondering if this is normal.

Let me know your thoughts
hi

Could you please give me Mexico's office email?

Thank you

skFSW

Jan 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
12-Mar-2010 Doc'sent 24-Mar-10
AOR Received.
28-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Submitted with Application
File Transfer...
14-Oct-2011 to Los Angeles
Med's Request
28-Nov-2011
Med's Done....
7-Dec-2011----Ottawa received on 22-Dec-2011
Interview........
waived it seems no where mentioned
Passport Req..
17-Jan-2012
VISA ISSUED...
30-Jan-2012 received back on 22-Feb-2012
LANDED..........
26-Feb-2012
hey guys..
my app received in ottawa on May 22nd. and my first DM made on oct 31 and last update on Nov 19 for medical passed.
I sent all documents requested to Missuaga office in Nov. In feb 4 they reply on my webform that all documents received and my application is In Process and they will let me know once decision is made.
I requested GCMS notes but they hold my request till April 15.
I am not sure what's going on with my file. Almost all may 22nd users got PPR by now and I am stuck waiting for DM.
Do I need to worry or all is well for now

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
hey guys..
my app received in ottawa on May 22nd. and my first DM made on oct 31 and last update on Nov 19 for medical passed.
I sent all documents requested to Missuaga office in Nov. In feb 4 they reply on my webform that all documents received and my application is In Process and they will let me know once decision is made.
I requested GCMS notes but they hold my request till April 15.
I am not sure what's going on with my file. Almost all may 22nd users got PPR by now and I am stuck waiting for DM.
Do I need to worry or all is well for now
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-2217#post-8412693

It's still very very early to put a GCMS request.

Reactions: skFSW

8262new

Mar 2, 2020
Hi everyone. I am new here and have question regarding flagpole.

I am sponsoring my parents and I plan to do the Flagpoling at the US border. I saw a few posts about not having US visa to do the Flagpoling. my concern is that all three of us actually have valid US visa, so the questions:

1. do we still get a Administrative Refusal when we have visa? Do we just tell the US officer that we are here to do the landing? Or do we get a "withdrawal of application of entry"? What's the difference?

2. I see a few posts saying there should be no negative impact on my parents if they are doing the flagpole landing. But how about me? I am already a PR and I have valid visa, and I am only doing the flagpole in order to accompany my parents. Does it have negative impact on my visa and our future entries into the states?

Thanks