+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello everyone, I am new to this thread. I got last communication from CPC in November 14, 2019 with the request to update one of the application forms. I updated forms and emailed them very next day. Since then there is no update or any email from them. I was wondering if someone have similar experiences.
Please provide your details first

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker

Line # in tracker:if applicable
Sponsored People:
Parents Country of Citizenship:
Sponsor Province:
Invitations Receive Date:
Application received in Ottawa Date:
AoR Received (DATE):
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:Appl. received / In process / Decision made
Ecas Status for PR Application:Appl. received / In process / Decision made
Sponsorship In process Date:
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
Local Visa Office Name:
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME request date :
IME Passed date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

Irynaken

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
Some where, I got the information that they must process the medical within 6 months. Based on that, I asked what's happening. I had to follow up with MP at least 3-4 times. In Feb first week, they called me and said it is in process and should be updated soon. Today they called me and said it has been processed. I do not know, if they influence or not. Or they just poke saying why it is being delayed as usually it is updated within a week.

Good luck for you....
thank you so much! Good luck to you with further processing your application!

aj215

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
sent
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
done
Med's Request
16/4/15
Med's Done....
26/4/15
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
28/05/15
Hello everyone, I am new to this thread. I got last communication from CPC in November 14, 2019 with the request to update one of the application forms. I updated forms and emailed them very next day. Since then there is no update or any email from them. I was wondering if someone have similar experiences.
There are plenty of us waiting eagerly for any response. I called them in November to ask about the application after sending them forms in October and the rep said everything looks good on our side, but there hasn't been even a single update since then.

acalinao

Star Member
Sep 19, 2019
LICO is not required for spousal sponsorship as long as there are no dependent kids involved.
This is not accurate. In most cases LICO does not apply but there are cases when it does. I had to provide three years of income when I sponsored my husband and neither of us had dependent children.

multipleapplications

Feb 23, 2018
i am june 14 applicant, AOR date is 23-10-2019, file is at IN PROCESS stage since 28-01-2020.no further update,no biometric,no medical, no decision made on sponsorship approval, i am from ontario province.any suggestion for this delay
Same boat as you. If you don't hear anything until July 28th (six months from your last update), you can follow up with CIC.
Nothing else to be done now - just wait.

multipleapplications

Feb 23, 2018
Hi guys
I applied under parents sponsorship program 2019. I got an email in October 2019 that I must complete one of the forms again. I did so and sent it by email in October 17, 2019. After that I didn't hear from CIC at all, even no confirmation email. Does any body know how can I get an update about my application? I tried the online service but it can not find my application based on the information I entered. Typically, what should I wait for at this step?
Do you have your UCI (Client ID / PR card number)? Use your info to look up the application status through the online service.

rimpysadhrey

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Finally, after 7 month, my parents passed the medical exam today.
Timeline:
Apr 30, 2019
Initial medical: Aug 15, 2019
Additional test: October 29, 2019
Medical passed: March 04, 2020 (Local MP helped to get it processed)

thanks....
Hello @seehat_inder

was there ant issue with you parents medicals. My in laws medical is stuck in pending stage, after furtherance medical test.

Reactions: Lady19

softfuel12

Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014