+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

radhsrin

Jun 27, 2019
Hi @robertp Our local processing is CPC-Mississauga. Received medical request on 18-Feb.

Got an email on 13-Feb to submit passport pages, PCC, country specific documents, CV/Resume, Imm5562 form etc....So my parents completed PCC on 21-Feb...

Reactions: robertp

aarit

Star Member
Jul 31, 2019
In my case VO was CPC-Mississauga... Parents are in India, got PPR from NDVO stating primary office CPC-Mississauga.

This is new to me. My friends parents as well as my in-laws recieved their PPRs from CPC-Mississauga while they are in India. NDVO came in picture only after they submitted PPs to VFS-Delhi.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
I have no doubt about our file. Mine is 10th May case assigned CPC-Mississauga. It started processing file on 26 Nov and transferred file to NDVO on 29 Nov to complete background checks (know the reason from GCMS notes). Got letter from Mississauga regarding this transfer. File at NDVO is still with Application Received status and it has been about 3 months now. Anxiously awaiting NDVO to process it further.

harshad patel

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on September 13, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Delhi office very very slow.....I am waiting PPR since November 2019...nothing updates yet...

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on September 13, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Delhi office very very slow.....I am waiting PPR since November 2019...nothing updates yet...
First wait for DM . PPR will issue after DM for PR.
what is your medical Passed date as per myCIC?
Is you Parents in Canada?

Lhay

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
Hello @robertp

I got a call from a clinic (Provincial/territorial Public Health Authority) advising us that they have received a request from MHB Surveillance (IRCC) to have my father personally see a doctor (scheduled on March 4, 2020). Is that means we're not done yet on my parent's medical process?

Please advise.

Thanks.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello @robertp

I got a call from a clinic (Provincial/territorial Public Health Authority) advising us that they have received a request from MHB Surveillance (IRCC) to have my father personally see a doctor (scheduled on March 4, 2020). Is that means we're not done yet on my parent's medical process?

Please advise.

Thanks.
When did you get PCC / Bio request?
your medical is passed as per myCIC.
when you got SA letter?

MHB Surveillance:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/medical-requirements/surveillance-notifications/notifying-clients-that-they-require-medical-surveillance.html

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Hello @robertp

Please advise.

Thanks.
Is your dad is here, if not advise the clinic to re-schedule the appointment.

Hamied

Feb 20, 2016
Hi members,

I received a request to submit my birth certificate. My birth certificate is both in my native language and in English - essentially whatever is in my native language, it is translated into English on the same page. Should I just submit that or should I get the native language portion of the birth certificate translated as well?
No, as that in itself is the translation. Mine was the same, and it was accepted in my previous applications.