+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

caninfoseeker

Aug 25, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
Sydney
Hi All,

People who applied from Pakistan or other countries, if they have been asked for police certificates, from what dates are your providing it ?

My parents stayed in dubai for 5 years in 90's and now they have no connected their so i am not sure if i will be able to provide police certificate for those 5 years

Since 1997 they are in Pakistan and we can get police certificate from then... should that be enough ? Can anyone help
I have similar question

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi All,

People who applied from Pakistan or other countries, if they have been asked for police certificates, from what dates are your providing it ?

My parents stayed in dubai for 5 years in 90's and now they have no connected their so i am not sure if i will be able to provide police certificate for those 5 years

Since 1997 they are in Pakistan and we can get police certificate from then... should that be enough ? Can anyone help
I have similar question
PCC from >> since age 18

Reactions: caninfoseeker

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on September 13, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Delhi office very very slow.....I am waiting PPR since November 2019...nothing updates yet...
Really that means I have to wait too. I just got medical passed update.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2019.
  2. We started processing your application on September 13, 2019.
  3. We sent you correspondence on September 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you medical instructions on November 6, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
Delhi office very very slow.....I am waiting PPR since November 2019...nothing updates yet...
Really that means I have to wait too. I just got medical passed update.
list of Applicant waiting for DM (PR)

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hello @robertp

I got a call from a clinic (Provincial/territorial Public Health Authority) advising us that they have received a request from MHB Surveillance (IRCC) to have my father personally see a doctor (scheduled on March 4, 2020). Is that means we're not done yet on my parent's medical process?

Please advise.

Thanks.
If he has TB history. He will have to repeat x-ray for 2-3 times depend on how worse is it. However nothing to be worried. They just want to confirm. After that he is free.

Reactions: Lhay

kiran_6sb

Star Member
Nov 16, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys ,As per ECAS my application has reached Ottawa on June11
and shows "We started processing your application on December 24, 2019." but we still havent got the DM for sponsor nor any biometric request .Is this normal ?

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
I have no doubt about our file. Mine is 10th May case assigned CPC-Mississauga. It started processing file on 26 Nov and transferred file to NDVO on 29 Nov to complete background checks (know the reason from GCMS notes). Got letter from Mississauga regarding this transfer. File at NDVO is still with Application Received status and it has been about 3 months now. Anxiously awaiting NDVO to process it further.
If you knew that PGP is 2yrs processing. Stress takes off your shoulder.

Lhay

Star Member
Sep 2, 2009
I never got a PCC / Bio request yet since I received the medical exam request (October 25, 2019)
Yes, as per MyCIC - You passed the Medical Exam Feb 13, 2020
SA - Sept 16, 2019

Thanks Robert

Reactions: robertp

danny_scars

Aug 1, 2017
BC
Hey y'all..
Mom's supervisa expires along with her passport on Oct 2020 but she applied for said visa in 2016. CIC made her visa expire with the passport (in less than 10 years) and explained to her she would need to apply for an extension in 2020. We are all going to Brazil in June for a week for baby's 1st b-day.

I will renew her passport before we go home but should I renew/extend her supervisa as well? It expires Oct 18 and we are flying back Jun 25.

TIA :)
anyone?