+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Yycguy

Jan 29, 2020
Hello all.

Is any one in the same boat?? I have got my sponsorship approval letter since jan 10th 2020 and my file has been sent to NDV0, I haven't received any bio or PCc or medical, ususally everyone here is getting bio right or medical??

Any comments would be much appreciated.
Thx

labibfares

May 5, 2019
Did You get Biometrics complete status on mycic ? where did you do Biometrics (At which VAC location), we have seen these cases with people whose fingerprint have not been clear & cic asks them to redo.

Thanks for replay

Biometric is shown as not complete in my cic , although it shows up in profile the date, number, and the expiry date for biometric that my father in law gave in November. How I am gonna know that the new request is not a mistake/duplicate as they did not mention that in the second letter.
He gave the his biometric in VAC center in Tunisia.

mpsb07

May 27, 2019
Hello all.

Is any one in the same boat?? I have got my sponsorship approval letter since jan 10th 2020 and my file has been sent to NDV0, I haven't received any bio or PCc or medical, ususally everyone here is getting bio right or medical??

Any comments would be much appreciated.
Thx
PCC request should have been part of the Sponsorship approval letter. Page 2 of the letter. With PCC they request IMM5562, CV and country specific documents.

Was the request not part of the letter ?
Did the principal applicant and dependants do any medical in the last 1 year for visitor visa ?

Yycguy

Jan 29, 2020
PCC request should have been part of the Sponsorship approval letter. Page 2 of the letter. With PCC they request IMM5562, CV and country specific documents.

Did the principal applicant and dependants do any medical in the last 1 year for visitor visa ?
Hello

I haven't received anything with sponsorship approval letter.
Both my parents did there medical done last year in october for visitor visa extension.

trivchintan

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
My interpretation of "Schedule A question 4, part E" has always been as "refused entry at a border". I had no idea that it includes "visa refusals". I am going to send an email now and include visa refusals to my parents applications.
Are you submiting a WEBFORM for that? Is your application at CPC-M?

i am in the same situation, i wil also send a webform, but my file is at NDVO hence i am trying ti send it via both email to NDVO and WEBFORM.

Yycguy

Jan 29, 2020

Hello

I haven't received anything with sponsorship approval letter.
Both my parents did there medical done last year in october for visitor visa extension

desmonddoss

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hey guys

This is confusing

Even though i submitted 3 times pcc and travel form without request and along with request. Yesterday i submitted again and this morning there's a message in gckey in the upload document section. It says replacement needed police certificates(multiple) required! And supplementary information -your tarvels required!

Note- This is only requested for pa (my dad) when i scroll down in my mom and bother section it says no docs required.

Note - My dad had never travelled anywhere outside India. And all of the pccs are from January 14 2020.
I was also asked for additional documents around the end of January, submitted them via email but whenever i check mycic i can still see PCC and the rest of the docs showing "required" even till now. But then i also saw the update "we received the additional documents you provided" so i just disregarded the upload option even if it's still showing there..

Canadian1316ir

Dec 3, 2019

i am in the same situation, i wil also send a webform, but my file is at NDVO hence i am trying ti send it via both email to NDVO and WEBFORM.
No I am not at CPC-M. I am going to send my LVO (Ankara) an email today. I will try to also submit it through webforms but I do not think it allows me.

yeah075

Feb 22, 2020
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Line # in tracker: if applicable
Sponsored People: Mom and dependent
Parents Country of Citizenship: China
Sponsor Province: ON
Invitations Receive Date: April 25
Application received in Ottawa Date: Jun 17
AoR Received (DATE): Oct 25
Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: in process
Ecas Status for PR Application: in process
Sponsorship In process Date: Feb 20
Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
Local Visa Office :
Biometric request :
MyCIC update:
IME request date :
IME Passed date:
PCC request:
Additional document / travel history request date :
PR decision made date :
PPR date :
Comment / additional information :

Not received biometric or medical request yet, is that usual? I got an agent to apply it for me, so I don't want to link it online that I want them to receive all the information correctly. I just checked CIC today and got this update.

Also, my mom has been in Canada for 6 months May 28- Nov 28, does she need to send criminal check from Canada too? Hope everything goes well

Last edited:
Reactions: robertp

Mesad

Feb 8, 2015
Hello everyone

Do i have to notify IRCC that my mom who I m sponsoring applied for USA tourist visa and receive positive decision?

Ratsky

Feb 2, 2019

I am also in the same situation. Been trying many times to submit the corrected background declaration through webform but I cant go through.