+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
maybe true just because per experience with my mom she had to do another medical exam for her PR application though her medical for extension was still valid. I have included this in the PR application package, but still she was requested for another medical exam.
Did you sent it via webform and mail when they ask for it like @eila did.?
Link: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/post-8491591

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2020
I have called the CIC and they confirmed that they received my email. But they are saying IMM 5669 is incomplete.

When i have asked them to check what's exactly incomplete? They are saying they don't have any information except IMM 5669 Incomplete.

This is really frustrating. I have sent email on Nov 20th. They are Quiet until Feb 1 week. Now they have reject the application saying that the package is incomplete.

1.I am sending all this information to my MP and I will ask him to check from there end.

2. Based up on the feedback from MP Next week, I will contact immigration layer to appeal my case.

I don't have any options left except the above . Please provide your thoughts Friends.

Friends, Please post your thoughts on my case. @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese .

Thanks in Advance

softfuel12

Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-03-2016
Reactions: robertp

hopefulcndn

Apr 26, 2019
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @bdidol

Medicals Request Received - Feb 18, 2020
SA Approval Letter and Additional Information - PCC, CV, Passport all Pages, Supplementary Travel Form requested - Feb 13, 2020

A quick question - Even though my parents have completed their Biometrics on Feb 11, 2020. and the Enrollment # shows up in CIC account. Why does the status still show up as "we need your Fingerprints"?

I have same issue... my parents biometrics were done FEB 10th... but in my cic it still says "we need your fingerprints" ... also medical passed notification received today FEB 18th... for medicals done on Feb10th...

Reactions: serious_cheese

kimat

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
This is more of a rant...

My mum is 85 years old, a US citizen and has age related issues with finger printing. At the beginning of the process, we tried to get her FBI clearance thru Fieldprint in MA. They tried to fingerprint her on four different occasions, but could not get legible prints and ultimately refunded her the fees. We submitted this evidence along with name based CORI report from Massachusetts (where she has been living since 2005), right at the beginning of the process.
Yesterday we received a message asking her to get state level police records from every state she has ever lived in for over six months with a deadline to submit of two weeks.
She is currently in Canada, so we got her fingerprints done locally and mailed off applications to three different states today because not all states provide a name based search. We do not expect to get the results (which will mostly be illegible fingerprints), by the deadline and most probably will have to ask for an extension. A lot of hassle for nothing... So frustrating....

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp @YULIA-2016 @bdidol

Medicals Request Received - Feb 18, 2020
SA Approval Letter and Additional Information - PCC, CV, Passport all Pages, Supplementary Travel Form requested - Feb 13, 2020

A quick question - Even though my parents have completed their Biometrics on Feb 11, 2020. and the Enrollment # shows up in CIC account. Why does the status still show up as "we need your Fingerprints"?
I have same issue... my parents biometrics were done FEB 10th... but in my cic it still says "we need your fingerprints" ... also medical passed notification received today FEB 18th... for medicals done on Feb10th...
if you see your bio # and expiry date just ignore that message. contact CIC help to address myCIC status message issue.

Citizen19

Nov 22, 2019
I have called the CIC and they confirmed that they received my email. But they are saying IMM 5669 is incomplete.

When i have asked them to check what's exactly incomplete? They are saying they don't have any information except IMM 5669 Incomplete.

This is really frustrating. I have sent email on Nov 20th. They are Quiet until Feb 1 week. Now they have reject the application saying that the package is incomplete.

1.I am sending all this information to my MP and I will ask him to check from there end.

2. Based up on the feedback from MP Next week, I will contact immigration layer to appeal my case.

I don't have any options left except the above . Please provide your thoughts Friends.
You send you application at the close to end which I understand can be due to all personal reasons but making a mistake on the form is completely your negligence and you should own it. MP won't do anything and better hire immigration lawyer who will milk thousands of dollars with no assurance of success.

Feb 17, 2020
You send you application at the close to end which I understand can be due to all personal reasons but making a mistake on the form is completely your negligence and you should own it. MP won't do anything and better hire immigration lawyer who will milk thousands of dollars with no assurance of success.
Sorry to Ask you this. How do you know that i have made a mistake on my form . Do you have access for my application form.

Even CIC People didn't confirm what i have missed in IMM 5669. They are saying its just incomplete.

As far as i know i haven't miss anything. Just Don't get into conclusions .

Mistake can be on any side . Fyi.. I am not filthy rich to go for lawyer. I want my parents to be with me in there old age. Simple

Thanks for your response

Reactions: serious_cheese

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Sorry to Ask you this. How do you know that i have made a mistake on my form . Do you have access for my application form.

Even CIC People didn't confirm what i have missed in IMM 5669. They are saying its just incomplete.

As far as i know i haven't miss anything. Just Don't get into conclusions .

Mistake can be on any side . Fyi.. I am not filthy rich to go for lawyer. I want my parents to be with me in there old age. Simple

Thanks for your response
correct. check recent example how VO make mistake. check letter issue date and giving time to submit document date. if you not submit document within time frame you are out??

Anil0502

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2014
Nomination.....
15-08-2014(PER mail)
Med's Request
16-09-2014
Med's Done....
22-09-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Hi Guys,

Whats the next step after Medicals. Last update for my parents MyCIC is: Jan 13th medical passed. Their isn't any activity after that.
Back ground check is still: NA
Additional Docs such as PCC, supplementary travel information docs emailed last month 16th but in MyCIC its says: No additional Doc's needed.
Is this how its should be? Please advise.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys,

Whats the next step after Medicals. Last update for my parents MyCIC is: Jan 13th medical passed. Their isn't any activity after that.
Back ground check is still: NA
Additional Docs such as PCC, supplementary travel information docs emailed last month 16th but in MyCIC its says: No additional Doc's needed.
Is this how its should be? Please advise.
Flowchart

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
Is this true?
"Medicals done for TRV / Visa Extention / applications does not count for PR even if it is less than 1 year. For PR you will have to redo the medicals."

As per my knowledge "Any Medical’s done are valid for all categories as long as it’s less than a year old "
BUT in Facebook RCIC agent said "Medicals done for TRV / Visa Extention / applications does not count for PR even if it is less than 1 year. For PR you will have to redo the medicals."
Not true. IRCC agent gave wrong info. We already hed several cases where they accepted trv ime.

Reactions: robertp