+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

kwgcda

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
Good morning,

Just a couple of details for line 304:
Biometrics will be completed: Feb 20th
PCC request (along with travel/CV) rec'd: Feb 13th (I sent PCC's last year - submitted other required docs Feb 16th)
Mycic is showing "we are reviewing the results of your medical exam". I'm assuming that means we'll get the medical request today.

Thanks @robertp @laxsun @serious_cheese

Reactions: robertp and SAMHR

jane57

Apr 26, 2019
Hi. How can I contact cpc-mississauga? Like talking to an actual agent. The number on their website doesnt have the option to talk to an agent.
Has anybody here also tried to extend the 30-day period for medical exam. I wanted to extend my parents medical maybe for another month. I'm a little worried for them to travel at this time because of the coronavirus. They need to travel by plane to have the medical. Thank you.

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
I received an email from CIC asking for my birth certificate. There is an email address provided where I can send it to.

Should I add a cover letter with my birth certificate indicating file number / UCI etc., and should I also include a copy of their letter?
Hi, I received a similar email as well.

What did you provide as a proof of relationship in the earlier submitted application ?

RS91

Dec 4, 2018
@robertp
Hi Robert,
I contacted IRCC and was advised that my mother's file was sent to Delhi office for PPR. They have sent the PPR email to wrong email id. I have already submitted correct email id through webform as well as sent an email to Delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca requesting them to resend the email.
Is there any other way to expedite the process so that her passport could be stamped. She is coming back to Canada in end March and I want to finish the landing formality when she arrives in March. I want to avoid the hassle of flag polling etc as she 86+.

Appreciate any feedback or advice on this.

Thanks

Reactions: alexpritie

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Good Morning friends,
How long do they take to respond to web form? i am waiting for another PPR letter which can be used at VFS,india. Called and emailed VFS center they said can't submit which has Canadian address,need address for New Delhi or to contact delhiimmigration?
Any advise?

Have a great day,

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
@robertp
Hi Robert,
I contacted IRCC and was advised that my mother's file was sent to Delhi office for PPR. They have sent the PPR email to wrong email id. I have already submitted correct email id through webform as well as sent an email to Delhiimmigration@international.gc.ca requesting them to resend the email.
Is there any other way to expedite the process so that her passport could be stamped. She is coming back to Canada in end March and I want to finish the landing formality when she arrives in March. I want to avoid the hassle of flag polling etc as she 86+.

Appreciate any feedback or advice on this.

Thanks
I am on the same boat,mother in law coming back on 19th march and PPR letter says to submit in canada. Did email to Delhi & VFS

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Hi does anyone her submit upfront PCC to LO aboard?? In Singapore this case. My mom has received her PCC. I am going to do by webform

reezam

Feb 1, 2019
Hi Everyone,

CIC asked me for my birth certificate, I have sent them an email. How long would it take for them to change the status in CIC account, it still says "we need additional documents to process your application".

Thanks

Zaamil

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2012
File Transfer...
Mar-2012
Med's Request
+RePCC+ReForms Aug-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-2013 RePCC+ReForms submit Oct 2013
Passport Req..
PPR 1 13th Jun 2014 and PPR 2 25 Jun 2014
VISA ISSUED...
You Wish!
LANDED..........
La La Land!
@YULIA-2016 Just received Medical/PCC Request. Row no. 24 (Zaamil) in tracker. App Received 29th Apr 2019.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hi. How can I contact cpc-mississauga? Like talking to an actual agent. The number on their website doesnt have the option to talk to an agent.
Has anybody here also tried to extend the 30-day period for medical exam. I wanted to extend my parents medical maybe for another month. I'm a little worried for them to travel at this time because of the coronavirus. They need to travel by plane to have the medical. Thank you.
Please submit webform.

Adelina2091

Star Member
Oct 26, 2019
Did you

@robertp @bdidol @serious_cheese
As I mentioned previous replied. If IRCC received your application incomplete after Jan 01,20. It will be returned and the spot will removed as well, the law just signed in Dec 2019 and effective in Jan 20. For applicants have not received AOR yet. It would be a 50/50 game as well.
@Kalyani_Parents Pr pls check a few days ago a member here mentioned same thing. A few pages before
Hi! Where did you find this information?