+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

achin091

Apr 9, 2017
Case processing office is MIssissauga- Received Biometrics (jan 30th) ,Medical on Feb 5th- Can any one give me idea when can i receive SA letter since i should have gotten by now as per the trend ?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Case processing office is MIssissauga- Received Biometrics (jan 30th) ,Medical on Feb 5th- Can any one give me idea when can i receive SA letter since i should have gotten by now as per the trend ?
In general 3 to 5 days after applicant got SA letter via Email. Contact CIC if your did not get yet, in very few case CIC sent SA letter via regular mail.
if you know your Local VO is CPC-M please submit PCC .

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Last edited:

hkalia

Apr 13, 2016
Hello Everyone

I have applied for my mother’s PR and my file is “ IN PROCESS” as per ECAS. Currently my mother is in Canada on visitor visa and I want to apply for her extension. Just wondering if you guys can tell me that do I need to show funds in my account to apply for visitor visa extension and if yes then how much?

Sorry for being a bit out of topic

Thank you

betlee

Feb 14, 2020
Hi all,

I have been a silent listener of this forum.
I am looking for some suggestions on my case.

My application for the Parents Sponsorship was delivered on May 29th, 2019.
I have had no communication except for the acknowledgement of the application.
No Biometric, PCC or medical requests.

I was able to link the application on 10th Oct 2019. The status of application is Submitted.
I called the IRCC and the agent said that there is no update on my application.

Any suggestions on what should I do ?

arnagpaoa

Jun 18, 2019
Submitted my application June 25th. No AOR, not able to check ECAS, still not showing anything when I key in the receipt #. Tried calling IRCC gave me temp file number. They said the timeline is 24 months...He said wait within that timeframe.

Hi all,

I have been a silent listener of this forum.
I am looking for some suggestions on my case.

My application for the Parents Sponsorship was delivered on May 29th, 2019.
I have had no communication except for the acknowledgement of the application.
No Biometric, PCC or medical requests.

I was able to link the application on 10th Oct 2019. The status of application is Submitted.
I called the IRCC and the agent said that there is no update on my application.

Any suggestions on what should I do ?

maanlangit

Feb 12, 2020
Hi all,
I would like to share my medical timeline that may be helpful for others. Since my mother is in Canada, no bio request as of today. My mother received medical request on Sep. 23. We did the exam on Sept. 24. Because my mother had IA ovarian cancer history 3 years ago, we have to submit some medical notes. My mother's situation is very good and is cancer free now. PP sent our result on Oct.1st. I received Furtherance request on Oct. 3rd asking for an oncologist's report. I submitted this report to my PP yesterday and just now link shows that my mother passed the ME on Oct.22nd. Almost one month, I'm very worried, tonight gonna be a good sleep. CIC responses really quick.
Hello, I read your info regarding with your mom's medical. I have questions for you.
1. Did you pass the results of biopsy and treatment report to the panel physician? or you just give the recent prognosis report from the oncologist?
2. Did you get the recent prognosis report from the same oncologist?or different Dr. I'm asking this because my mom live in countryside and it will take here a plane to go to her former oncologist.
3. What medical procedure did they do to your mom? Did your mom told them that she had ovarian cancer?

I really need your response. Thanks in advance.

Reactions: serious_cheese