Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
hello Friends , one question
In tracker, how come most of people (Indian residents) have local visa office came as CPC - Mississauga rather than new Delhi , like if parents are already in Canada as visitor then visa office will come as CPC - Mississauga ?
I think it varies, my parents were in Canada but got NewDelhi, My friend's mother was in India, but got CPC-Mississaga.

Reactions: migratecanada2012

brolindevine

Dec 7, 2019
Is it okay to staple individual forms?
Guide 5525

"Regardless of who you are sponsoring:
  • Always check country specific requirements before submitting your application.
  • For some countries, originals of certain documents are required. In these cases, you must submit the original and not a copy. If you do not submit original documents when required, your application will be returned as incomplete.
  • Don’t use staples, binders, plastic sleeves, folders or albums to submit your application. Elastic bands for photos or paper clips are acceptable."

galaxyman

Oct 10, 2019
In sending to CIC by email the requested PCC, CVs, PP copies, and Travel form, how strictly do they enforce the 5 MB limit? Would something like 5.7 MB be acceptable?

Ottawan83

Aug 31, 2019
Hi all:

When I applied for the application, I included only my mother as the principal applicant. My father was a spouse dependant but at that time he didn't want to come with my mother. Now things have changed and i need to include him in the application as someone who will accompany my mother. The good thing they both did the medical and police clearance (Dec 11). My father needs just to do biometrics and i need to pay the fees.

I need to act fast before the application gets approved for my mother only. Please let me know the best way to proceed and share with me your experience if you or someone you know encountered similar situation.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all:

When I applied for the application, I included only my mother as the principal applicant. My father was a spouse dependant but at that time he didn't want to come with my mother. Now things have changed and i need to include him in the application as someone who will accompany my mother. The good thing they both did the medical and police clearance (Dec 11). My father needs just to do biometrics and i need to pay the fees.

I need to act fast before the application gets approved for my mother only. Please let me know the best way to proceed and share with me your experience if you or someone you know encountered similar situation.
Contact CIC via webform saying you would like to change your father to accompanying.

Reactions: Ottawan83

kimat

Star Member
Apr 16, 2010
I was requested additional documents (CV) on Dec 3, uploaded the same day. Till today MyCIC was showing 'your action is required'. Today it has changed to 'your profile has been updated'.

Reactions: serious_cheese