+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

fortgirl

Jun 22, 2019
Hi everyone, my sponsorship status changed to 'In Process' on Jan 15th. It has been one month and it is still under process. Many have received the decision made in 2 weeks. Do you sense any problem in approving my sponsorship? Thank you, it could clear my confusion.
mine's been in "In process" since August and there's a bunch of others around the same time, so calm down, no need to worry yet. :)

Reactions: CoolTF

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
mine's been in "In process" since August and there's a bunch of others around the same time, so calm down, no need to worry yet. :)
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

muzmil

Feb 11, 2008
I suggest contacting CIC help line, from the google sheet, seems like from IN-PROCESS to decision made, usually it only takes 2-3 weeks max.

renukavasanth

Nov 3, 2019
@ ropertp
Do you or anyone know what Application received date is in the process.

As I checking from Oct, My mom's applicant still in process. I was thinking she will receive some notification for next steps, but so far nothing. I don't see the difference whether single parent or family you sponsor.
Anyone has similar status like me that I have received application intake on Oct 23rd and my application is available in Ecas also, but no further communication from CiC. What could be the reason for delaying in communication.. I'm trying to understand..

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@ ropertp

As I checking from Oct, My mom's applicant still in process. I was thinking she will receive some notification for next steps, but so far nothing. I don't see the difference whether single parent or family you sponsor.
Anyone has similar status like me that I have received application intake on Oct 23rd and my application is available in Ecas also, but no further communication from CiC. What could be the reason for delaying in communication.. I'm trying to understand..
https://sites.google.com/view/pgp2019/sponsorship-application/2-list-of-user-got-ecas-waiting-for-in-process-or-aor?authuser=0

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
@ ropertp

Its normal bro. They are working on June 10-13 Aor Oct 11,2019. A few Otc 23,2019 got inprocess but very common if your still app received. Its moving faster compared with my case.

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Can my mother in law submit passport at VFS,India if the letter mentions to submit it in Canada? or do i need another letter. I did call CIC,she told me to send to webform

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
I am having a silly question

How will I receive PCC request?

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I am having a silly question

How will I receive PCC request?
Email / OR with SA letter via Email.

Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

GK33

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-11-2016
I received SA letter via email
So PCC will be part of SA Letter?

In my letter there is a section

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your relative's passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include all pages of the passport.

Biometrics (if applicable): On July 31st, 2018, biometrics became a requirement for some IRCC applicants. If your relatives are required to complete biometrics, they would have received a request for fees and an instruction letter with details on how to submit biometrics. If they have yet to submit biometrics, they should do so immediately. Biometrics requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please provide police certificates from:

 The country where they currently live; and

 Any country they have lived for six months or more (if applicable).

Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country's law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it. Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents. Country specific requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.

Details of Military Service - IMM 5546 (if applicable): Complete this form for anyone included on the application who has ever held a high ranking/senior official government position or served in the military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a copy of the military card/booklet, including blank pages, if applicable.

CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependent spouse (if applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
I received SA letter via email
So PCC will be part of SA Letter?

In my letter there is a section

Please note that the following documentation is required for your sponsored family members. If not already included in your application, please obtain and submit as soon as possible:

Passport/Travel Document: Your relative must submit a copy of their passport. If your relative's passport has expired or will expire within the next 12 months, please have them apply for and submit a copy of their new passport with a validity of 12 months or more. Please ensure to include all pages of the passport.

Biometrics (if applicable): On July 31st, 2018, biometrics became a requirement for some IRCC applicants. If your relatives are required to complete biometrics, they would have received a request for fees and an instruction letter with details on how to submit biometrics. If they have yet to submit biometrics, they should do so immediately. Biometrics requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp

Police Certificate: For the principal applicant and dependant spouse (if applicable), please provide police certificates from:

 The country where they currently live; and

 Any country they have lived for six months or more (if applicable).

Your relative is required to obtain the police certificate from that country's law enforcement authorities. Please send a copy of the original police certificate to this office as soon as they receive it. Instructions to obtain Police Certificates can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp.

Country Specific Requirements: Please refer to the country specific requirements listed for spouses, as these documents are applicable to parents and grandparents. Country specific requirements can be found on our website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/spouse.asp

Supplementary Information - Your Travels (IMM 5562): The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.

Details of Military Service - IMM 5546 (if applicable): Complete this form for anyone included on the application who has ever held a high ranking/senior official government position or served in the military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a copy of the military card/booklet, including blank pages, if applicable.

CV/Resume: Please provide a CV/Resume for the principal applicant and dependent spouse (if applicable) detailing education and employment information from the age of 18.
Yes as your Local VO is CPC-M.

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912