+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

douwama

May 8, 2019
Okay, but it still shows "Application/Profile updated" on main MyCIC page? Mine reverted back to "Your Action is Required". Strange.
on my main MyCIC page, it shows "Submit" instead of "Application/Profile updated" now, as i clicked to check inside, after I get out and return back to the main page it shows the old status " Submit" again. sorry for the confusion.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp Received my sponsorship approval letter yesterday.

You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. Accordingly, the Application for Permanent
Residence for your relative will be forwarded to New Delhi for further processing. This office was selected based on
your relative’s home address and the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act.

I haven't received any Biometrics, PCC or Medical request with the letter. I see that most of the people get that request when they are approved as sponsor. I noticed that my application is taking so much time for each step. Can someone please advise and when can I expect Boimetrics, PCC and medical etc? Is it normal that they haven't sent any of these requirements with sponsorship approval letter?
Local VO CPC-M sending PCC , travel history with SA letter . wait for NDVO.
Did you check myCIC for Bio request?

Reactions: sdhaliwal1984

ane

May 10, 2011
App. Filed.......
May 8 2019
AOR Received.
July 17 2019
I recently applied for Visitor Record for my mom as her super visa expires in March. Are the biometrics and medical done for visa extension also considered for PGP application? Or do we have to do these again when requested?
Did you extend it for 6 months? My parents supervisa is also expiring shortly.

douwama

May 8, 2019
I also sent documents by email to CPC-M yesterday. I did not receive any confirmation either. Based on responses in this forum, I believe they do not acknowledge receipt of the email.
yes, they don't send confirmation email. I called CIC 10 business days after i sent email and they confirmed well received by phone.

Reactions: kulb

alexpritie

Apr 30, 2013
Anyone has a format of PPR ?
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately with details concerning your situation. STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION (If none of these conditions apply to you, you may proceed to STEP 2) Have there been any changes in your life circumstances since our last correspondence?  Change in marital status: Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;  Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;  Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;  You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence. If any of the conditions apply, you must inform CPC Mississauga via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)  Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.  If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if: o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa. o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.  If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding. ***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.*** STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS 1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. 2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf 3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope. 4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address. STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS  If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to CPCCTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.  If you have a mailing address in Canada: - The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier. - Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address: CPC – Ottawa – PR PO Box 9780 Ottawa ON K1G 4B9 DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.  If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.: - The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A. - Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address: CPC – Ottawa – PR 365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS. Regards, Case Processing Centre – Mississauga Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Government of Canada www.cic.gc.ca There are free online and in-person services offered by designated settlement service providers that you and your family

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Anyone has a format of PPR ?
The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, permanent residence visa. If for any reason you are not able to meet this deadline, please inform us immediately with details concerning your situation. STEP 1: UPDATE YOUR APPLICATION (If none of these conditions apply to you, you may proceed to STEP 2) Have there been any changes in your life circumstances since our last correspondence?  Change in marital status: Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation;  Death of the sponsor, the principal applicant or any accompanying family member;  Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;  You, the principal applicant, or any of your family members have been charged or convicted of a criminal offence. If any of the conditions apply, you must inform CPC Mississauga via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx STEP 2: DETERMINE IF YOU NEED TO SUBMIT YOUR PASSPORT(S)  Determine if you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa or an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA) to travel to Canada, by checking this website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/visit/visas-all.asp.  If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. To avoid complications with international travel, it is recommended that your passport(s) be valid for at least 6 months. Your passport must have at least two blank pages. If a child is included on your passport, you must have one blank page per accompanying child. Please note that you STILL need to submit the passport even if: o You have a valid Canadian temporary residence visa. o You are a permanent resident of the U.S.A AND holder of passport from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada.  If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need an eTA to travel to Canada or a holder of passport(s) from the United States, you will need to submit one photocopy of the photo page and any pages containing amendments of the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Please do not send your original passport(s). Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months. If you are currently residing in Canada and you intend to travel by air to another country prior to becoming a permanent resident, you will be required to apply and obtain an eTA prior to boarding. ***Please note that Confirmation of Permanent Residence and permanent residence visas cannot be issued to holders of Diplomatic, Official or Military passports. You must have an ordinary passport.*** STEP 3: PREPARE YOUR DOCUMENTS 1. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2. 2. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member. See our specifications at www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf 3. One pre-paid return envelope so that we can return your passport(s) and Confirmation of Permanent Residence documents. See Step 4 for instructions regarding the return envelope. 4. The completed and signed Annex A listing your current mailing address. STEP 4: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS  If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to CPCCTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.  If you have a mailing address in Canada: - The pre-paid Xpresspost envelope must be from Canada Post. Please note that we will not return documents to a Canadian address via any other courier. - Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address: CPC – Ottawa – PR PO Box 9780 Ottawa ON K1G 4B9 DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE.  If you have a mailing address in the U.S.A.: - The Self-Addressed pre-paid envelope should be arranged with a courier that delivers between Canada and the U.S.A. - Submit all documents by mail in a single package and send to the following address: CPC – Ottawa – PR 365 Laurier Avenue West Ottawa ON K1A 1L1 COMPLETE ANNEX A FOUND AT THE END OF THIS DOCUMENT AND SUBMIT IT WITH YOUR DOCUMENTS. Regards, Case Processing Centre – Mississauga Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada Government of Canada www.cic.gc.ca There are free online and in-person services offered by designated settlement service providers that you and your family
check "Sample letter" in google site to see PP Request from different VO for PGP 2019

Last edited:

CoolTF

Apr 13, 2016
Hi everyone, my sponsorship status changed to 'In Process' on Jan 15th. It has been one month and it is still under process. Many have received the decision made in 2 weeks. Do you sense any problem in approving my sponsorship? Thank you, it could clear my confusion.

Moh Bas

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-5-2013
Doc's Request.
28-4-2014
Med's Request
08-08-2014
Med's Done....
2-9-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR1-24-9-2014 , PPR2-29-9-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-9-2014 - DM-30-9-2014
How you update that to the ircc that your mom had sputum culture test? Then after that 2 1/2 months you need to go back to the doctor?? Thanks
My moms Medical was done in Nov 2018 as part of Visit visa extension.
They linked the same IME number (Old) to the PGP application in Sept 2019.
I received a furtherance request letter for medical asking us to see our doctor in Sept 2019.
The doctor mentioned that they have received communication from CIC asking for Sputum test and Chest X ray.
We did both in Sept 2019, the doctor said the sputum test results takes about 2 months.
I checked with the doctor in Nov 2019 and they said they forwarded the results to CIC.
After a week or so, saw an update online that Medical results were received.

I never mentioned to CIC that sputum tests results take a long time assuming they already know.
Just to be safe, you can send communication to them letting them know that the tests have been done on _____ and as per the doctor results could take ________ months.

mohitmalhotr44

Jan 27, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
on my main MyCIC page, it shows "Submit" instead of "Application/Profile updated" now, as i clicked to check inside, after I get out and return back to the main page it shows the old status " Submit" again. sorry for the confusion.
Okay, based on this even I should have received a decision made today on ECAS. I think I will have to wait a little longer.

SAM_2014

Oct 17, 2015
Visa Office......
London (Previous MCH Current BWJ)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-07- 2014
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
Nomination.....
14-11- 2014
AOR Received.