+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

Yiming59

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
I got DM2 a few days back, my ECAS says DM but my MyCIC still says in progress and there are no changes after the ghost update (we are processing your backgrounds check, no documents are needed, etc). I haven't received PPR yet but everyone else with similar timelines all have received it. I called IRCC last week and the agent said from their end it seems like its still in progress? which seems consistent with what I see on MyCIC. Anyone know what's up with this? Getting really anxious and nervous about the result of the DM since no PPR.....

bdidol

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2019
I have a related question. My sponsor in Canada (daughter) was asked to send our PCCs, CVs, and Travel form through the same email address. I wonder if I can do this myself (as the PA) through my own MyCIC account, where there is a place to upload documents?
(However, on MyCIC it says no additional docs are required. )

The question is, should the sponsor do it by email, the PA do it on MyCIC, or both do it?
It seems to me that they must get overwhelmed with tons of documents sent to that one email address!

Also, should we put file numbers or UCI on these documents they have asked for?

Thanks!
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/parents-and-grandparents-sponsorship-2019.611761/page-1560#post-8198912

Just4pgp2019

Dec 19, 2019
Hello Everyone,

For PA it shows Application received since the file was TRF to NDVO from CPC-M and on Mycic it shows "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". This is showing since last 2 weeks under the documents section.

My question is : Any idea will the PA side will change back to IP and than DM? also anyone here got PPR from NDVO if you can answer how long they usually take to review the documents?

Please advise.
@robertp
@cooold
@Darjeeling_Man

Thank you Everyone,

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
Decision made Feb 06,20. Just got contacted with an agent. She is very nice told me i've passed requirements but approval letters are not made yet. 20 mins waiting for a call so worth. Anyone got DM and Bio from Feb 5,6,7 may have the same asnwer like mine

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Hello Everyone,

For PA it shows Application received since the file was TRF to NDVO from CPC-M and on Mycic it shows "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided". This is showing since last 2 weeks under the documents section.

My question is : Any idea will the PA side will change back to IP and than DM? also anyone here got PPR from NDVO if you can answer how long they usually take to review the documents?

Please advise.
@robertp
@cooold
@Darjeeling_Man

Thank you Everyone,
you will get DM as soon as NDVO update Ecas staus to "In process"

PR file status revert back to "Appl. received" ones your PR file transfer from CPC-M to NDVO .
wait for PR file In process status . your PR file Ecas will get new In process date from NDVO ones they start processing PR application.

for local VO timeline click here

jayeshaminnew

Apr 25, 2014
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
18-08-2014
Med's Request
06-11-2014
Med's Done....
19-11-2014
Passport Req..
26-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2015
LANDED..........
31-03-2015
Received PPR for other application as well. Good luck to all for your applications!!

Reactions: bdidol and robertp

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
Hi, we are in process for principal application. We have done medicals, pcc and biometrics. Waiting since Jan 03,2020. At the same time my mom is in implied status since we requested an extension to her visa close to the date she was supposed to leave Canada. My question is: should I say something to her LVO about this? I would like to have the passport request as soon as possible but worry that they don’t even know about the other application to extend her visa
Anyone please?

CSN

Feb 13, 2020
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese
Hey i am new to this forum and found helpful. please add me to the tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Dad
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: MB
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 24, 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 30, 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): October 11, 2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application: Decision Made
  • Ecas Status for PR Application. In Process
  • Sponsorship In process Date: October 26, 2019
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: October 31, 2019
  • Local Visa Office : CPC-M
  • Biometric request : October 29, 2019
  • MyCIC update: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
  • IME request date : November 7, 2019
  • IME Passed date: December 6, 2019
  • PCC request: October 31, 2019
  • Additional document / travel history request date : October 31, 2019
  • PR decision made date :
  • PPR date :
  • Comment / additional information :

Reactions: robertp

mpoddar

Aug 20, 2019
@robertp

Today there is change in My CIC account for Biometric.
from
Biometrics: We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

changed to
Biometrics: We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

But the Biometrics already completed and shows in My CIC account.
Do I need to do anything ? Please advise. Thank you.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
@robertp

Today there is change in My CIC account for Biometric.
from
Biometrics: We need your fingerprints to process your application. Check your messages below for details.

changed to
Biometrics: We have not received your fingerprints. Check your biometrics request message below for details.

But the Biometrics already completed and shows in My CIC account.
Do I need to do anything ? Please advise. Thank you.
please contact CIC call center.

SiriA

Jan 11, 2019
I am also on the same boat as yours. I received my Dad's bio metrics request but not mothers. Did you call CIC to check why your Mom's Bio metrics request is missing.
yes, called and also send webform. Also emiled NDVO. No response from anywhere. The person on the phone just said submit a webform. Did you get any answers you can share?

RS91

Dec 4, 2018
Hi Robert, I have not received PPR till date . However I contacted IRCC and was advised that an email had been sent to a wrong email.id. Today I sent them correct email id through web form. Hope to see the PPR soon.

Thanks for asking

Reactions: robertp

softfuel12

Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2014
Doc's Request.
15-08-2014
AOR Received.
08-12-2014
Med's Request
02-02-2016
Med's Done....
29-02-2016
Passport Req..
04-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-03-2016
LANDED..........
21-03-2016
Hi Guys,

I am sponsoring my mother and she received the biometrics request last week. Now the problem is there is no biometric collection center or panel physician in the city where she currently lives. She has to travel to another state to get both of these done. I am still waiting for the medical request so that she can get both of these done together without traveling twice. I don't want to wait too long since they need biometric results within 30 days. Should I write to CIC to get the medical request or wait? Any help is appreciated!