+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

YYCIAMHERE

Apr 14, 2019
My parents application still in process.. they did bio metrics in Oct 2019...no medical nothing after that...anyone in the same boast just a FYI we did a address change in dec 2019 as they are here in canada..I called IRCC today And they mention they haven’t received any request and we did it twice and I ask them to change it in phone well they did but ecas still says back home address...any views ??

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
My parents application still in process.. they did bio metrics in Oct 2019...no medical nothing after that...anyone in the same boast just a FYI we did a address change in dec 2019 as they are here in canada..I called IRCC today And they mention they haven’t received any request and we did it twice and I ask them to change it in phone well they did but ecas still says back home address...any views ??
I sent webform twice to change parents address when they were back home, still old address in ecas.
Then they came here, sent webform to update home address, still old home address.
But they always had mailing address as mine from Canada so I think thats fine.
If your parents’ mailing address is yours then should be ok.
And if you asked them to change it over the phone and they did it, i think it should be ok.

kulb

Feb 11, 2018
Wait for the IRCC's communication, if furtherance is determined; it will take about 4-5 weeks to get this e-mail (it will come from a Regional Medical Office)
My mother is going to wait, but the concern right now is that I suspect that the doctor may not have forwarded the initial medical report to IRCC. I don't know if the doctor is looking to make more money on additional tests before releasing any reports to IRCC.

Isn't the doctor supposed to forward the report to IRCC regardless of whether any additional tests are required or not? It's been a week now and my CIC account still does not show that IRCC received the medical report or not.

Reactions: serious_cheese

calgary17

Mar 11, 2017
London, ON
My mother is going to wait, but the concern right now is that I suspect that the doctor may not have forwarded the initial medical report to IRCC. I don't know if the doctor is looking to make more money on additional tests before releasing any reports to IRCC.

Isn't the doctor supposed to forward the report to IRCC regardless of whether any additional tests are required or not? It's been a week now and my CIC account still does not show that IRCC received the medical report or not.
What I understand for the medical process is, panel physicians have protocols if something unusual found on x-rays, they may want to do additional tests following the protocol.
But most of the times, they submit the results (i.e. my mom’s x-rays had some scars, doctor’s office called to ask if she ever has TB, we told them no, they submitted the results and then RMO sent medical furtherance to do some additional tests)
So in your case, I am doubting why did not they inform your mom about anything unusual, and why they want her to repeat something after you called them to inquire.
They may not have submitted the medicals yet.
Because if they would have submitted medicals and additional tests are needed, your mother will receive an email/notification in my cic to go see the doctor again.
I would say you call doctor’s office once and ask them about details what tests are required and reason.

twixsnips78

Jun 4, 2019
@YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese

Kindly add my info in your tracker:
  • Username: twixsnips78
  • Sponsored People: Mother
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: Philippines
  • Sponsor Province: BC
  • Invitations Receive Date: 24 April 2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: 04 June 2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): 30 September 2019
  • Ecas Status for PR Application: In process
  • Sponsorship In process Date: 29 November 2019
  • Local Visa Office : Manila
  • IME request date : 03 February 2020
  • IME Passed date: 07 February 2020
  • PCC request: 03 February 2020
Thank you!

jaymistry

Dec 28, 2018
Thank you so much robertp for the reply. How much more time they will take.
In the medical it says visitor extension file no. But UCI is same for all

• your Visitor extension medical will consider for PR Application. you can see medical detail under myCIC.
  • CIC will decide Local VO.

hongtam2629

Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
I got SA letter from CIC asking additional information for my parents and emails for medical and biometric check. However, my dad is sick and want to withdraw from application. My mum still wants to apply PR by herself. What should I do now?

Thanks

Laplaguita

Star Member
Feb 20, 2019
What do you guys think? I got medical and PCC on Nov 19. They also requested biometrics payment which I paid with my application and they didn’t notice.

after sending the same payment I attached with my application they sent me biometrics request on Jan 03 2020. Since then it was updated in my account. I was wondering if I should send and email saying I completed the biometrics as per request just to see they look at my file and get the DM on the applicant side. I’m desperate!
Thanks for your advise

ClaudiaHo

Jan 3, 2019
Hello all, for submitting the additional documents by email, anyone submitted all the files, total size to be more than 5MB?
Currently I have many JPG files, it seems a bit hard for me to shrink all the files totalling to be less than 5MB. Provided that I maintain the same picture quality for the passport pages.

K0c4nbi3t

Sep 5, 2015
I got SA letter from CIC asking additional information for my parents and emails for medical and biometric check. However, my dad is sick and want to withdraw from application. My mum still wants to apply PR by herself. What should I do now?

Thanks
Nothing u can do unless they are divorced and provide a certificate to exclude him. Please note: withdraw means the file will be closed not to exclude an accompanying family member. When did u submit and in process?? Chào bạn.

Chiya89

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
No update for PR file.
Did PCC for India and also for Canada as the letter says if you have lived more than 6 months.Sent it by email and received an email saying documents received.
1) Now my mother in law has left for India,do i need to update CIC but she will be back by March 19th?
2)If in case they ask for fingerprints or bio metrics right now can she do it in India.

Thanks
How you did PCC from Canada ? Was she in Canada that time ?

YYCIAMHERE

Apr 14, 2019
Do I worry bio metrics was done Oct 2019 and no other documents or medical request...waiting for some movement..I really hope everything is ok and the process is done fast as some got Medicals n PPR after my application

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Hello @robertp @YULIA-2016 ,

Got my medical request, police clearance and request for original marriage certificate today.

The letter from London VO is attached.

https://ibb.co/23DxS4r

Instruction on upload link:
https://ibb.co/1mYsDz8

They did not send a IMM1017B and said:
"
Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination x3. Instructions will be sent separately. This must be received at this office by: 2020/04/03
"

Do my parents just walk in to the panel physician with their passports and a copy of this letter? Anyone else here have experience with Medical? ANY help with this will be awesome :)

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello @robertp @YULIA-2016 ,

Got my medical request, police clearance and request for original marriage certificate today.

The letter from London VO is attached.

https://ibb.co/23DxS4r

Instruction on upload link:
https://ibb.co/1mYsDz8

They did not send a IMM1017B and said:
"
Medical: Complete or provide proof of completion of the Immigration medical examination x3. Instructions will be sent separately. This must be received at this office by: 2020/04/03
"

Do my parents just walk in to the panel physician with their passports and a copy of this letter? Anyone else here have experience with Medical? ANY help with this will be awesome :)
assume you know they need an appointment but yes it’s like going to any other medical appointment. They should bring a list of their current medications and if they have any serious chronic conditions they may want to bring information from their doctor about their prognosis.