+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Parents and Grandparents Sponsorship 2019

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
Hi Friends,
I have a question and I really appreciate it if you could respond. I am very concerned.

I have sent the application on June 17, 2019. I have not received the letter regarding my approval as a sponsor yet. My application status is "application received" only.
My husband (who is my co-signer as well) is changing his job, he was an employee with a company but now he is leaving his current job and he wants to work as a Contractor. Should I notify CIC regarding his new employment status? Do you think his new employment status ( working as a contractor) would cause my parents any problem with the application? His pay in a new job as a contractor still meets the requirements for sponsorship.
Thank you so much
No you don't need to inform CIC.

Reactions: pegmog

ankz001

Sep 21, 2017
I submitted my application on June 15, 2019, but I have not received any email/letter for sponsorship approval yet. That is my question as well, can the parents do the medical exam separately and can they do the medical exams in Canada?
Thank you
Yes your parents can do medical in Canada.

Reactions: pegmog

bhavik581

Sep 2, 2019
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People: Parents
  • Parents Country of Citizenship: India
  • Sponsor Province: Ontario
  • Invitations Receive Date: April 24/2019
  • Application received in Ottawa Date: May 01/2019
  • AoR Received (DATE): July 11/2019
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date: July 25/2019
  • Local Visa Office : NDVO
  • Biometric request : Nov 25/2019
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date : July 31/2019
  • IME Passed date: Aug 26/2019
  • PCC request:July 31/2019
  • Additional document / travel history request date : July 31/2019
  • Comment / additional information :

Reactions: laxsun

ta0505

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
I submitted my application on June 15, 2019, but I have not received any email/letter for sponsorship approval yet. That is my question as well, can the parents do the medical exam separately and can they do the medical exams in Canada?
Thank you
I am also concerned that I have not got sponsorship approval email. Is it concerning since I got email for application received on 27th Nov 2019. No update since then.

pegmog

Star Member
May 29, 2019
I am also concerned that I have not got sponsorship approval email. Is it concerning since I got email for application received on 27th Nov 2019. No update since then.
Same as me. I have received my application received on 5 Nov 2019 and no email/letter after that...

laxsun

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2016
Thank you for sharing. It will will be useful for other participants of this forum.
What is your in process date as per ecas.

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Hi everyone,

my parents are asked to do the bio-metrics …… after they complete that …do I need to do anything or submitted to CIC or VAC office from new dehli will send that to them directly .

thanks,

Reactions: robertp

afged

Star Member
Jun 25, 2012
Please tag @YULIA-2016 @robertp @laxsun @jayeshaminnew @serious_cheese to add / update your info in tracker
  • Line # in tracker: if applicable
  • Sponsored People:
  • Parents Country of Citizenship:
  • Sponsor Province:
  • Invitations Receive Date:
  • Application received in Ottawa Date:
  • AoR Received (DATE):
  • Ecas Status for Sponsorship Application:
  • Ecas Status for PR Application.
  • Sponsorship In process Date:
  • Sponsorship Decision Made Date:
  • Local Visa Office :
  • Biometric request :
  • MyCIC update:
  • IME request date :
  • IME Passed date:
  • PCC request:
  • Additional document / travel history request date :
  • Comment / additional information :
hi I got letter that my application is forwarded to London and before that I got a letter that my parents needs to do biometric....thanks,

serious_cheese

Aug 29, 2019
Is CPC-M usually response? I am having an issue with their biometric request. They issue a request from the PA who is 80 years old and can't provide biometrics at their local VAC.

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
@vermas Can you advise how to order GCMS notes. my mom did biometrics in Dec just before Christmas, it's more than a month with no response from NDVO. In fact, her detailed status shows fingerprints not received. The webform inquiry's response was that they have received fingerprints.
I am waiting for DM/PPR but keeping fingers crossed.
You have to order notes using the following link:
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Darjeeling_Man

Star Member
Dec 29, 2018
Toronto
This was answered before, but can't remember. When logged in as the PA (not the sponsor), on ECAS, status shows as DM. How can I find out the date when this was done? I haven't logged on for several weeks, so am not sure, and when you click on that link it doesn't say anything after "Medical results have been received", which was back in September.